What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The end of the road for 2013?

DUB888

Juniors
It is the "End of the Road" as long as Steve Price is Head Coach. He is clearly inept at preparing a team , developing a team , enthusing a team and the biggy "HAVING A GAME PLAN". His contract extension means more mediocrity ahead , no matter whom we sign.
It is a very ,very sad time for supporters of the Red V.

dragonv

Juniors
it is the "end of the road" as long as steve price is head coach. He is clearly inept at preparing a team , developing a team , enthusing a team and the biggy "having a game plan". His contract extension means more mediocrity ahead , no matter whom we sign.
It is a very ,very sad time for supporters of the red v.

Steelman

Juniors
Dragons were never gonna make an impression this year we simply dont have the cattle in key positions next couple of years will be a rebuilding period so we should be patient my only concern is wether coach Price has the game and ability to get the best out of the players on a weekly basis in the future. Heres hoping.

Minh

First Grade
Yeh we don't have the cattle but then Price goes and drops one our better forwards stock in Matt Prior. The guy rolls up his sleeves evry week and plays wherever he is told to, deserves far better than that then to have a shit coach drop him after playing so solidly. Price must read into these forums too much.

possm

Coach
Now where are all the Price lovers? Come forward and tell us how good it feels to have Price on board for another two years.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Yeh we don't have the cattle but then Price goes and drops one our better forwards stock in Matt Prior. The guy rolls up his sleeves evry week and plays wherever he is told to, deserves far better than that then to have a shit coach drop him after playing so solidly. Price must read into these forums too much.
Was it confirmed that he was actually dropped? Or was it an injury? If he was dropped, Pricey should give himself a dead set uppercut. What an absolute mind boggling decision, since it threw the right side out of defensive and offensive cohesion. Poor Flo copped a bad deal directlty because of that choice. What the f**k was he thinking in moving Flo from the right wing to left centre!?
You just have to laugh or otherwise you know you'd bloody well cry :lol:

Minh

First Grade
Was it confirmed that he was actually dropped? Or was it an injury? If he was dropped, Pricey should give himself a dead set uppercut. What an absolute mind boggling decision, since it threw the right side out of defensive and offensive cohesion. Poor Flo copped a bad deal directlty because of that choice. What the f**k was he thinking in moving Flo from the right wing to left centre!?
You just have to laugh or otherwise you know you'd bloody well cry :lol:

Actually I'm not certain if he was injured or not but there were no reports of Prior being injured, I'm so p#ssed off with this decision if dropped I have too vent.:crazy:

Lethal25

Juniors
Prior wasn't injured. He warmed up with the side as the 18th man would normally do, he was 100% good to play if selected

Minh

First Grade
Nightingale is one of the best wingers period and should left out there, not at centre or anywhere else.

Old_Timer

Juniors
It began oh so well, but then .....?

i'm of the belief there will be two coaches under the most pressure..
the first will be murray....the second will be whoever we use...
Muzby 01-12-11

If Hornby is injured, Fein seems to be his natural replacement....
Possm 31-12-11

... we are lucky because of the versatility of Kyle Stanley...
hardbaby 25-02-12

Price will mould a team in the next 2-3 years and I have faith in him that he will succeed..
Breathingfire 10-04-12

I have every bit of faith in Pricey.
Slippery Morris 11-04-12

With Pricey as coach, my gut is telling me things will be OK.
Fire 11-04-12

His performance as a coach over the last 7 or 8 years has been impressive,
there's little doubt about that. Never missed a finals series in any role...
GodzIlla 11-04-12

Yeah, when you look at his record, he's massively more qualified for the role than Browny ever was.
Drain the Dragon 11-04-12

I personally think he has had a solid start with 5 wins out of the first 8 games. I think the players respect him and is red and white through and through. Listening to his press conferences he has a very Dean young type of pride in the club and I reckon in a couple of years he will develop into a classy coach! He seems very confident in his ideas, a big plus is we know he knows how to develop talent!
Elias1983 30-04-12

Well Mr Price - you're plan isn't working and it is time to make some hard decisions.
country_dragon 05-05-12

Dragons tell coach: "the errors will stop when you play us in our correct positions and give us a game plan we are capable of implementing" ...
Mr Red 28-05-12

How long does a work in progress take I wonder ?
coast_dragon 12-06-12

.... ironically when points are required is when we've been playing our best football.
God-King-Dean 19-06-12

With his team getting slaughtered, the youngest coach in the NRL sat in silence - but with a cool head.
Father Ted 19-06-12

I could delve a little deeper but .... ???? :D

Old_Timer

Juniors
Happy? Not to sure about that one Willow.

Bit like finding out the cause of pain, yet the pain lingers on!!

Ace-STi

Juniors
Ok the way I see it we would barely make the 8 with 50/50 win ratio, therefore we would need to win 8 from 13 :lol:

But look at the ladder and it's open.... If we could string some wins together like panfas did then who knows...

Latest posts