What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

undertaker

Coach
Looks like that 2nd Five in the Bin segment was pre-recorded because after Slats said "We'll be over to you Fatty in the car park after the break", you could suddenly see Fatty, Tallis, Slats and Brohman outside. Are u sure this show is live as was stated in the newspaper?

blaza88z

Coach
love him or hate him, vossy does that stuff you may of missed segment much better then that fat f**k

BunniesMan

Immortal
love him or hate him, vossy does that stuff you may of missed segment much better then that fat f**k
And he's a better commentator than Hadley and a better Roast host than the farkwit they have now.

It seems 9 has replaced him with a number of people who are much worse at their job than him. Strange way to run a business.

undertaker

Coach

That fat f**k that you are making reference to shouldn't be on the show full stop, let alone other media outlets where he abuses his prominent position in the media (like his "master" at 2GB), does nothing to promote the game whilst being paid loads of money, and everything sentence starts with a "I'M OUTRAGED FAT/RAY! LAST WEEKEND...." Sooooo over the routine. If he wasn't 40kg overweight and never got his jaw broken by Les Boyd, he wouldn't be a cult figure in the media; he'd be just another person, like many others in his demographic, going down to the pub and TAB boring ppl with footy stories from back in his day ala Ian Chappell style. He can take his "Brohman's Corner" to Taronga zoo for all I care.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow. Tell us how you really feel undertaker.

For what it's worth - I think despite the way he carries on, he's quite insightful and has a pretty good footballing mind.

And I don't agree with the "does nothing to promote the game" - he goes out to schools and footy clubs regularly. That's not nothing.

Seems it doesn't matter what they do on the footy show, more footy orientated this year and people still hate it.

Simple solution people who hate it, don't tune in!

For the record I love it.

IanG

Coach
Beau Ryan is still a wanker and should hope he doesn't get nabbed by the cops when doing those antics.

Also the addition of Michael Slater to the panel suggests to me they're trying to replicate the AFL Footy Show. Thing is it's a different culture down there. To the point where they might as well be another country.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Literally watched about two minutes of it last night. Still unfunny, still awkward & I still have no idea why the f*ck Slats is on there

betcats

Referee
Literally watched about two minutes of it last night. Still unfunny, still awkward & I still have no idea why the f*ck Slats is on there

Yeah i no, he has been trained as a cricket commentator and it just doesnt fit it with the League personalities.