What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Geohood

Bench
I knew Beau would go close if he had a shot... but still he (or anyone else) didn't have much of a run up..

Mr Twig

Is it just me or is Mario not getting bagged out as much? That used to be the funniest part of the show.

Geohood

Bench
I felt sorry for him always getting bagged.. seems like a good guy and some things just went over the top.. like that time they put him on a wheel going upside down every 2 secs and stuffing things in his face. Ok makes me laugh a bit typing that but I thought it ended up getting a bit too much.

Mr Twig

I felt sorry for him always getting bagged.. seems like a good guy and some things just went over the top.. like that time they put him on a wheel going upside down every 2 secs and stuffing things in his face. Ok makes me laugh a bit typing that but I thought it ended up getting a bit too much.

It's all in good fun.

[youtube]suyu3tBbxOU[/youtube]
[youtube]9QmelGXc4WE[/youtube]

T.T

Juniors
i went to the show last night.. was pretty funny

5 in the bin is pre-recorded at the start at 9pm and the rest of the show is live.

boy did tallis have the shits during the ad break after the cockroach segment lol was swearing his head off

Mr Saab

Referee
i went to the show last night.. was pretty funny

5 in the bin is pre-recorded at the start at 9pm and the rest of the show is live.

boy did tallis have the shits during the ad break after the cockroach segment lol was swearing his head off

I thought it had to have been as Tallis was in the segment and this was after the cockroach skit.

No surpises he blew up....they went into his mouth amongst other places....would have had to have a 5 hr shower.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I watched the 5 in the bin segment, which IMO should be 10 minutes. Some very good points raised about the pay issue in Origin.

I respect Benji Marshall for saying the International should be highest as far as payments and and whilst hed liked to be playing State Of Origin, at the same time it wouldnt feel right sacrificing his New Zealand jumper.

Something that needs to be looked at with some of these young Kiwis playing some junior footy in Australia, and what choices they want to make, either playing State of Origin or New Zealand.

El Diablo

Post Whore

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Stuff you may have missed was much better, some more funny stuff tonight.

BunniesMan

Immortal
South Sydney was all over the footy show tonight. Made it worth watching for once. And it was great to see the boys putting in effort for such a good cause. Makes all footballers look good.

Mobs

Juniors
Did anyone else lol at the basement dwelling souths fan who screamed at all the people and pushed them away after crock kicked the goal at the end?

Lol

T.T

Juniors
hahaaha the 2 idiot souffs fans at the end

i thought she said "stop ruining everyones life" lol but "get out of my limelight" is more fitting