What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2009

Flapper

First Grade
Well soccer is my favoured option after league so I'm probably more in tune than some, but he is a pretty big deal.

That Throw The Shoe sh*t was, well, sh*t.

Franko

Juniors
I still much prefer the Sunday footy show but must admit there is a slight improvement this year on a Thursday night. Not quite as much garbage and a bit more Rugby league talk. Just tolerable.

Charlie124

First Grade
Has anyone else noticed the guy in the crowd right in the front row who stands up to greet every guest and shake their hand? deadset he looks like a chubby Dennis Ferguson

Brutus

Referee
Watch The Rugby Club on Fox HD at 8.30 on Thursdays to see what a footy show should be like. Then switch to 9 (HD is reserved for the AFL) to see the awful contrast. Then switch off after 5 minutes.

Why not use NRL on Fox as an example?

Saw 5 mins of the rugby club last night and it was as boring as bat sh*t much like the game itself is. Ella has blown up like a toad.

Wanted to check the progress of Mackay, but I just couldn't wait on. It was so tedious.

The rugby club is just another panel show in a long line of panel shows.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Missed it completely last night. Can anyone give me a scoop of what happened (if anything important arose).

Cheers!

pantherz9103

First Grade
Robbie Fowler, was called 'God' once. I always liked Michael Owen better though, when he was in his prime.

Now Owen is fighting relegation with a crappy Newcastle United outfit and Fowler is about to play for the Northern Fury. Goes to show how fleeting your time at the top can be.

I much preferred them talking about 'soccer' than all the wanking about the Broncos and Queensland legends though :( Bringing up those old moments like 1994 game 1. Why not game 2 and 3 from 1994? oh that's right we smashed them in those games.

Latest posts