What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Flapper

First Grade
WTF? On Matty he got earbashed by a hack from the Tele and barely got half a word out.

Why the f**k should he have to put up with Gus's rubbish. Gus clearly has an agenda himself.

Exactly. If Gus wants to have a crack at this sort of thing he shouldn't be putting everyone offside with his jumping up and down, right or wrong he may be. You know what he'll say anyway.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And don't get me wrong I reckon Gus' is one of the best figures in the media but his radar on Gallop is off IMO, he's ridiculously critical and in many senses way too simplistic and illogical.

gould whilst a good analyst of the game, is an agenda driven blowhard.

he's wrong about the storm. they havent been punished for "their success" theyve been punished because they were f**king cheating merkins who only had the success because they had more money to cheat with.

i could win monopoly every time if i had an extra bank under the table.

beave

Coach
2 gripes.

Does Wendell have to be on both FOX and 9???? There's only so much of that bloke I can take.

and that other bloke from 2WS ,what a gronk.

Flapper

First Grade
Jonesy is one of the nicest people I have ever met, and very knowledgeable about his footy.

Timmah

Staff member
Get Hayne and Jonesy both off.

If I wanted to be fed Christian rubbish I'd turn on at 4am for Benny Hill or whatever his name is.

Timmah

Staff member
In the famous words of MC - whoever did that driveby on Hayne at Kings Cross a couple of years ago should be jailed. For missing him.