What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

Eels Dude

Coach
Geez the Hayne hate is overwhelming. Can a moderator start a separate forum for people that want to post specifically about how much they hate Jarryd Hayne. It would command more attention the Bulldogs forum or several others.

gUt

Coach
I had the sound off during the Jarryd Hayne interview but I noted the footage of him mingling with Parramatta fans at training, nice work Jarryd.

Flapper

First Grade
Geez the Hayne hate is overwhelming. Can a moderator start a separate forum for people that want to post specifically about how much they hate Jarryd Hayne. It would command more attention the Bulldogs forum or several others.

Can they stick the Jonesy haters in there too? They just don't get him :(

holy crap look at this centre of excellence.

this looks NFL quality

sun, sea, girls as far as the eye can see, centre of excellence with all the great facilities.

why wouldnt you sign there? youd be f**king stupid to chose any other team.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Eels Dude - people aren't fed up with Hayne, they're fed up with the media fapping over him

Stranger

Coach

Funny what happens when you get a star ;-).

natheel

Coach
He has one good game and they dedicate an entire segment to him. f**k me.

so what....hes not allowed to get interviewed? hahahaha whatever mate. i understand people getting sh*tted at the media hype but that interview he didnt seem that bad tbh. and good on him for being an embassador for the special olympics

Broncos93

Juniors
Looking forward to what Vossy has to say about the Broncos and Inglis. Not getting my hopes up too high though, expecting something very vague.

gUt

Coach
I had the sound off during the Jarryd Hayne interview but I noted the footage of him mingling with Parramatta fans at training, nice work Jarryd.

so what....hes not allowed to get interviewed? hahahaha whatever mate. i understand people getting sh*tted at the media hype but that interview he didnt seem that bad tbh. and good on him for being an embassador for the special olympics

Oh is that what that was, my bad.

natheel

Coach
ben teo is pretty funny, i can see him being ther next wendell on the footy show though hahaha