What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grubs Return

DJShaksta

First Grade
He isn't targeted by the judiciary Pete, it's the on field refs that instantly put him on report all the time only to have him cleared a few days later, wasting everyones time.

AuDragon

Juniors
LoL at your ladder reference - has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Gallen got put on report cos he is Gallen. He has a history of being out on report and subsequently cleared by the judiciary cos refs are pussies.
He used the defense that his accidental kick did zero damage and Dugans accidental kick did alot of damage. Yet Gallen was put on report and Dugan was not.
He was rightfully cleared based on that.
Accidental kick my a*se. What a load of crap!

He lined him up and... missed! :lol:

Anyway, no surprise here, just the usual BS from the usual suspects...

DJShaksta

First Grade
Accidental kick my a*se. What a load of crap!

He lined him up and... missed! :lol:

Anyway, no surprise here, just the usual BS from the usual suspects...

I agree, Fourex and his usual band of clowns attacking the games top player in Gallen.
Its pathetic really.

AuDragon

Juniors
I agree, Fourex and his usual band of clowns attacking the games top player in Gallen.
Its pathetic really.
Oh wow, so witty, Gallen must be proud!
Now go back to sucking him off before he replaces you with the next village idiot...

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Funny how Qlders conveniently forget Jonathan Thurston's boot to the head of David Williams in SOO.
Where were the indignant cries of outrage then? Was pretty fair evidence of the act given the fractured eye socket.
Oh hang on, he's a Queenslander. Only pull out the "they're all out to get us" crap when it suits.:roll:

He was cited and charged for that incident moron.

And Williams never had a fractured eye socket. Just a swollen cheek. But don't let something as trivial as facts get in the way of your little fairytale.

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Oh I know who Paul Gallen is.........

He's the dirty grub who stands on players hands, tears at players stitches, continually tries to choke the player on the ground with the use of his forearm, commits numerous amounts of cheap high shots........

oh ........and urinates on sleeping team mates

Yes........I think Paul Gallen tried to kick Beau Henry in the face.

It's in his nature.

Who gives a f**k what you think you low life degenerate he was cleared by the judiciary.......

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Thurston was cited with a Grade 1 Dangerous Contact charge though and plead guilty.

And I know it's illegal, but the cases are quite different and a correlation can't be really drawn. Different circumstances and heck, different levels too. It's no secret that the judiciary are far more leniant towards Origin games than regular NRL games. Which is why Lockyer wasn't charged or the jumping high tackle from Gallen. That last example should hose down any thought that Gallen is targetted by the judiciary, if he really was, he'd be charged with a lot more than he already is.

And hey, this decision actually benefits me (and just about everybody) as I have Gallen in my fantasy team, but, the judiciary went out of their way to say they were going to take a more critical approach following the Taylor charge and it appears they've gone really soft here.

Fair point.

And yeah, traded into my team this morning too!

AuDragon

Juniors
Village f**king idiot...
Okay, sorry I forgot your middle name...
But DJShaksta will still fight you for it, make no mistake!

Unless... You get some sort of rotational roster going. He sucks while you sleep or make a fool of yourself on LU. After 12 hours, swap over.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Tell the truth now - you quiver in fear when the tv camera zooms in on him don't you.

:lol:..........No.

However, I'm pretty sure I know what you do when the camera zooms in on your hero, the King of Grubs.....Paul Gallen

I'm surprised your Mum still lets you sit in the lounge room with the family.

RWI.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
That's all I'm really saying Angry ...........the dirty merkin should have got at the least 2 weeks, instead he gets nothing

Taylor should have got 2....maybe 3 weeks, instead he got 5

The inconsistency with the MRC is beyond pathetic.
I agree to an extent.

In my view Gallen should have copped punishment for the act of kicking. It was a poor look.

But gents the spear tackle cannot occur. Now the merits of Taylor's case aside, that act needs months on it. This act causes litigation, and I am sure the NRL is with me.

I do agree and I am sure many do, the inconsistent manner in the ways these are dealt with causes frustration.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
should have been a penalty before Sir Gal had to extinguish an already voliatile situation with a brilliant piece of common sense.

Daly M Captain of the year..

_Johnsy

Referee
I agree, how golden boy lockyer escaped suspension for his spear tackle earlier this year in SOO is indeed laughable.

The MRC needs to be overhauled ASAP.

Big Pete

Referee
The funny thing is Beau Scott wasn't even penalised for an even worse offence against Yow Yeh in game 1.

_Johnsy

Referee
Either was Lockyer, or Tonga attacking the winger in the air. So exactly what is the issue Pete, btw I don't see the humour ?

There is no way it was worse, comparable yeah, worse no.

Snappy

Coach
Either was Lockyer, or Tonga attacking the winger in the air. So exactly what is the issue Pete, btw I don't see the humour ?

There is no way it was worse, comparable yeah, worse no.

If your talking bout origin this year. It was Tonga on Dugan. Get ya facts straight.