What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joint Venture Is Broken

Tiger05

First Grade
Leichardt = Balmain home ground.
Campbelltown = Wests home ground.
Concord = training ground for Wests Tigers.

Apologies for utilising logic in discussing the situation.

By all means keep your pointless shit talking coming but lets be honest you are looking too stupid to fit into a sheltered workshop at the moment.

Please hurry up and go and support another club. Cry babies aren't really part of the culture at Wests, Balmain or the Wests Tigers. You guys really aren't welcome.

Vicious

Bench
Leichardt = Balmain home ground.
Campbelltown = Wests home ground.
Concord = training ground for Wests Tigers.

Apologies for utilising logic in discussing the situation.

By all means keep your pointless shit talking coming but lets be honest you are looking too stupid to fit into a sheltered workshop at the moment.

Please hurry up and go and support another club. Cry babies aren't really part of the culture at Wests, Balmain or the Wests Tigers. You guys really aren't welcome.

No one is crying about anything, it`s trying to point out that we do not want to become and are not in a position to become a club like the Roosters who have no local juniors, spend a fortune on recruitment because of this and would be extinct if it wasn`t for their millionaire backers.

TrigaTheTiger

Juniors
Hey Alien -

Its not actually as simple as that, I would go Wests, Parra Penrith, the Dogs and a merged roosters and Souths.

St's would wove to Wollongong full time.

Manly can either rot or move to the Central Coast.

Tiger05

First Grade
No one is crying about anything, it`s trying to point out that we do not want to become and are not in a position to become a club like the Roosters who have no local juniors, spend a fortune on recruitment because of this and would be extinct if it wasn`t for their millionaire backers.

I'm sorry but there are a bunch of morons complaining about the travelling time that juniors from the Western Suburbs will have to travel to Concord. It is complete and utter crap.

We will have juniors coming through because we are the Wests (I hope people actually read this) Tigers. We have a great supporter base and assuming that the admin/talent scouts for our teams have their acts together we will always be able to pick up some local juniors. We won't keep them all but that is life.

Now the morons who keep trying to rip the Wests Tigers apart need to piss off. The disruptive influence that these morons are having on the club has gone on long enough. f**k Off. Go Kill yourself. Go support the Roosters or Manly or whatever. You are not welcome.

bjm8

Juniors
I don't want to get deeply involved but aren't the under 20's already training at Concord? So the only difference would be the Magpies & Tigers NSW Cup sides merging and training at Concord, who are mainly overage players anyway? Won't Matts/Ball etc stay the same, especially if they can manage to uproot & restructure Wests Magpies RL & Campbelltown JRL?

alien

Referee
Hey Alien -

Its not actually as simple as that, I would go Wests, Parra Penrith, the Dogs and a merged roosters and Souths.

St's would wove to Wollongong full time.

Manly can either rot or move to the Central Coast.
fair enough.

innsaneink

Referee
I'm sorry but there are a bunch of morons complaining about the travelling time that juniors from the Western Suburbs will have to travel to Concord. It is complete and utter crap.

We will have juniors coming through because we are the Wests (I hope people actually read this) Tigers. We have a great supporter base and assuming that the admin/talent scouts for our teams have their acts together we will always be able to pick up some local juniors. We won't keep them all but that is life.

Now the morons who keep trying to rip the Wests Tigers apart need to piss off. The disruptive influence that these morons are having on the club has gone on long enough. f**k Off. Go Kill yourself. Go support the Roosters or Manly or whatever. You are not welcome.
You need to calm down...chill.
Youre the only person here using abusive insulting and demeaning language.
Its boring, and youre not tough. Are you 12?

alien

Referee
Camp Concord would want it shutdown. They want to control everything said about Wests Tigers on the internet.

Ghipo

Juniors
I don't want to get deeply involved but aren't the under 20's already training at Concord? So the only difference would be the Magpies & Tigers NSW Cup sides merging and training at Concord, who are mainly overage players anyway? Won't Matts/Ball etc stay the same, especially if they can manage to uproot & restructure Wests Magpies RL & Campbelltown JRL?

That is correct. The Wests Magpies are asking for a greater Wests Tigers presence in the Macarthur area including some training sessions in the area and more then 4 games a year at Campbelltown.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm sorry but I don't need to chill. The people that are peddling this drivel are driving the club apart and the true supporters need to stand up to them.

I'm also smart good looking, tough as nails and pretty close to 40. My kids are getting close to 12 though. They will never demean the mighty Wests Tigers like some of the so called supporters on this thread are at the moment.

alien

Referee
I have always said there is bad and good things about merging the NSW cup teams. if the whole club was based in campbelltown it wouldnt be too bad as long as wests magpies were in the bundy cup. but wests tigers want everything (firstgrade team, merged nsw cup team, under 20s team) to be based in concord, and even the bundy cup team is concord-burwood-ryde. the biggest mistake the club made was to base themselves in concord

Tiger05

First Grade
I have always said there is bad and good things about merging the NSW cup teams. if the whole club was based in campbelltown it wouldnt be too bad as long as wests magpies were in the bundy cup. but wests tigers want everything (firstgrade team, merged nsw cup team, under 20s team) to be based in concord, and even the bundy cup team is concord-burwood-ryde. the biggest mistake the club made was to base themselves in concord

Now I get it. The club made another bad decision and that was being based at Concord. They should be based at the Campbelltown race track. The club does so many stupid things don't they. Personally I think the clubs dumbest decision was not to IQ test the supporters. If they had the 10-20 morons who keep offering up the crap we have seen to try and drive the JV apart wouldn't be allowed to be supporters.

Concord offered the best facilities. The Wests Tigers want to be a professional organisation. Some on here simply don't want that. They want to stick to the good old days where Wests were the elite losers of the comp.

You guys have come up with dribble after dribble after dribble. How about you simply give it up now.

Tiger05

First Grade
the guy in your avatar looks chilled. even jc webster is more chilled than u

Omar from the Wire. If you haven't watched the show you are missing out. Then again if you had watched the show you would probably have a life and wouldn't be peddling out the dribble against the Wests Tigers that you appear to love to do.

alien

Referee
not campbelltown race track. WT HQ could have been made next to or part of wests leagues club with the campbelltown wests tigers gearzone supporters shop all part of it (i hear they are moving to macarthur square). wests leagues is next to campbelltown stadium so they could have trained there. then you wouldnt have to hear people complain about our juniors and nsw cup players travelling too far.

maybe this will happen in the future.

camp campbelltown > camp concord

Last edited:

Latest posts