What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joint Venture Is Broken

Tiger05

First Grade
I dont post on here very often but there is some absolute garbage in this thread. I really dont know where some fo you guys got this idea that Wests were being unfairly treated. I still can not see any Balmain bias in decisions the club has made. The Magpies have a 50% representation on the board. They are responsible for these decisions.

The total mismangement of the campbelltown region is the issue here. The region has been missed managed from the time the Magpies moved down there. The magpies board has always been incompetent, even your club legends are saying this. There is no benefit to having 2 state cup teams, none. The state cup team should be called the Wests Tigers, Wests Magpies have a strong representation in that name. Wests make up 50% of the name, They have their precious little magpie on the sleave, no Balmain by the way.

Now they want the combined State cup team to be called the Wests Magpies. Ill do you a deal, Lets call it Balmain Magpies. But alas you guys wont go for that as its not 100% your way.

I for one am glad that you will be no longer supporting the Wests Tigers, Alien, Atleast you wont have to examine every little thing the club does to ensure that the magpies are being treated fairly. We can all move on without you. Goodbye

Great Post. The Magpie Morons should piss right off.

murraymob

Coach
why are the balmain crowd so against the nsw cup team being called wests magpies if it solves half of the complaints.

if it is a merged club why are the campbelltown problems not also the problems of the merged club

For you Balmain people you need to to get out to the region to see how bad the problem is .You are going to have no juniors in that area very soon

unforgiven

Bench
why are you so against it being called wests tigers, or for a compromise the Balmain Magpies. Thats right you want everything your own way. Hardly anyone in the campbelltown region give a toss about the name Magpies, so get over it move on.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
why are the balmain crowd so against the nsw cup team being called wests magpies if it solves half of the complaints.

if it is a merged club why are the campbelltown problems not also the problems of the merged club

For you Balmain people you need to to get out to the region to see how bad the problem is .You are going to have no juniors in that area very soon

Why should the NSW Cup side be called Wests OR Balmain. Wests Tigers. How hard is it?

unforgiven

Bench
Why should the NSW Cup side be called Wests OR Balmain. Wests Tigers. How hard is it?

That is exactly how it should be. I really cannot believe how self centre some of these people are. All this complaining and moaning over a name that 200 people, if you are lucky, actually care about. Everyone else is happy to move on to the Wests Tigers being the feeder team. Come on Wests dinosaurs come join us, its fun over here.

Tiger05

First Grade
Thats right you want everything your own way. Hardly anyone in the campbelltown region give a toss about the name Magpies, so get over it move on.

Yep. Its amazing how f**ken childish the Magpie Morons are. I seriously wish they would just f**k right off.

Tiger05

First Grade

Very hard if you are a complete and utter moron. The reason the rest of us don't get it is probably because we have a thing between our legs called a penis. I doubt the Magpie Morons have ever heard of such a thing.

There is of course another option - this could be possibly the one of the better trolls seen on the Internet in recent history. I'm starting to think that I've been had. No one could be so stupid to believe that they deserve a better deal because they are simply so stupid. I mean it is a circular argument if ever I heard one.

Tiger05

First Grade
All this complaining and moaning over a name that 200 people, if you are lucky, actually care about. Everyone else is happy to move on to the Wests Tigers being the feeder team. Come on Wests dinosaurs come join us, its fun over here.

I have to disagree.

Firstly - I think it is more likely that 20 people give a toss about the Magpies name. Half of those are of course institutionalised at any point in time.
Secondly - I don't want these morons supporting the Wests Tigers. They should support the sheltered workshop Magpies.

unforgiven

Bench
The thing I dont get is that most of us on here would be willing to take the campbelltown region getting most of the state cup games, Id like to see them play at leighardt when the 1st grade team does, but they are still complaining about it being unfair to do that. If the team plays all or most of the games down in cambo, you get more than your 50% share.

unforgiven

Bench
Id also still like to know how Balmain is getting a better deal when 50% of the board is made up of Wests directors.

Tiger05

First Grade

It is meant to be a JV. This is what is pissing off the majority of supporters. I don't see this as a Wests vs Balmain issue. I see this as a Magpies Moron vs Wests Tigers issue. We need to get rid of the morons.

As for solving the issue by changing the name. Of course it won't. These people have problems. It is like stating well to end World War 2 lets just let Hitler invade all of eastern Europe and that will be the end of it. Of course it won't - morons are going to be morons no matter what the situation that they are in. You can see multiple times on this thread where the morons are arguing for a better deal than the other side of the JV. What makes you think that will change.

Of course. If there is an issue though it has nothing to do with Wests vs Balmain. What we have here is a bunch of morons trying to cause trouble and they will never be appeased.

Firstly we need to piss these morons right off from the club. They should be supporting their local sheltered workshop because that is their local team.

After that we should try and fix any issues in the West. This is a huge part of our club. Possibly the future of our club.

You see the major problem with these morons is that they are doing the wrong thing by all supporters. They are simply distracting us from the real issues that might need to be faced.

unforgiven

Bench
it is highly important that the actually problems in the campbelltown district are rectified. Hopefully the streamling operations to one state cup team that will allow more resources to be put in place in both juniour leagues

joejoe

Juniors
it is highly important that the actually problems in the campbelltown district are rectified. Hopefully the streamling operations to one state cup team that will allow more resources to be put in place in both juniour leagues

How will having 1 state cup team make a spot of a difference to what Wests Tigers do with the juniors that they couldn't do now?

They want to take away 17+ rep spots from Campbelltown and relocate them to an already over crowded Concord.

The Wests Tigers don't give Western Suburbs Magpies any financial support so it wont be saving them money either.

All Wests Tigers are hoping is that Wests Ashfield will redirect the $300,000 the Magpies get to them so they can purchase more players from around the country, New Zealand and Keebra Park.

Tiger05

First Grade
How will having 1 state cup team make a spot of a difference to what Wests Tigers do with the juniors that they couldn't do now?

It will enable the Tigers to focus on the best prospects and provide those prospects with the best training etc. Plus it will decrease the clubs overall costs. It is a win-win scenario.

They want to take away 17+ rep spots from Campbelltown and relocate them to an already over crowded Concord.

This is complete and utter bullshit. They do not want to take any rep spots away from Campbelltown. In fact the complete opposite is occurring - they want to provide the best opportunities to the best players from around the Campbelltown district.

All Wests Tigers are hoping is that Wests Ashfield will redirect the $300,000 the Magpies get to them so they can purchase more players from around the country, New Zealand and Keebra Park.

Great - so what you are stating is that we will be marshalling our resources to provide the best possible opportunities for the Wests Tigers. That sounds fantastic. Everyone wins.

innsaneink

Referee
It will enable the Tigers to focus on the best prospects and provide those prospects with the best training etc. Plus it will decrease the clubs overall costs. It is a win-win scenario.

This is complete and utter bullshit. They do not want to take any rep spots away from Campbelltown. In fact the complete opposite is occurring - they want to provide the best opportunities to the best players from around the Campbelltown district.

Great - so what you are stating is that we will be marshalling our resources to provide the best possible opportunities for the Wests Tigers. That sounds fantastic. Everyone wins.
Hmmm....so you CAN provide insight without resorting to childish name calling and juvenile insults.
I knew you had it in you.
Well done.
:clap:

unforgiven

Bench

The Wests Tigers don't give Western Suburbs Magpies any financial support so it wont be saving them money either.

It is Wests Ashfield that will be making the decision on the funding of the magpies state cup team. If they decide to direct that money to the Wests Tigers that is their decision, not the Wests Tigers. The Wests Tigers have stated that the extra $ will be directed towards juniour development. I would not want that money going anywhere near the Westsern Suburbs Juniour or senior leagues has both those organisations have shown they are incompetent.

Two state cup sides are detrimental to the Wests Tigers, this is obvious, splitting resources is stupid. One state cup side called the Wests Tigers, playing out of Cambo, but training at concord is the best possible outcome for all involved. If Cambo to Concord is too far to travel for an opportunity to play for the tigers then I guess they either better stay at home and play in the local comp or save the time and play for one of the sides that would save them 10 mins travel time.

Tiger05

First Grade
Hmmm....so you CAN provide insight without resorting to childish name calling and juvenile insults.
I knew you had it in you.
Well done.
:clap:

Within reason - the Magpie Morons still need to be spoken to at their level. That level has to be juvenile and/or childish because that is all they can understand.

When they decide to grow some testicles and join the adult world then possibly we can communicate as adults.

Vic Mackey

Referee

what complete crap. a nsw cup team is not a 'representative' team. its a team of blokes that arent good enough to play first grade. how many guys have gone from the wests magpies state cup to nrl lately?

Latest posts