What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the last10 years

beecww

Juniors
In all my years in sport, I learned that you are obligated to strive for continuous improvement, and at the end of your tenure, leave your place of work in a better position now than when you started. With this in mind, I read with interest that the current board is concentrating on retention rather than recruitment this year, so I decided to see how the powers that be have handled this aspect over the past 10 years. I have listed to the best of my knowledge, the 2012 team to the 2022 team to see if or not the Dragons have succeeded in accomplishing this philosophy.
1. Morris 2.Nightingale 3. Stanley 4. Cooper 5. Vidot 6. Soward 7, Hornby 8. Hunt 9.Rein 10. Prior 11. Scott 12. Creagh 13. Merrin
14. De Belin 15. Young 16. Weyman 17. Fien.
1. Ramsey 2. Ravalawa 3. Lomax 4. Suli 5. Feagai 6. Amone 7. Hunt 8, Lawrie 9. McCulloch 10. De Belin 11. Sims 12. Sua 13. Bird
14. Mbye 15. Woods 16 Molo 17. Maguire.
Who would win?

kit66

Bench
Under what rules - 2012 or 2022 ?
2012 rules, Sowie would give his team the edge, he'd find holes everywhere.
2022 rules Sowie giving us 7 tackle sets by kicking the ball dead and Merrin and Scott giving us 6 agains would give Hunt's Heroes the edge.

Trifili13

Juniors
The 2022 side.

All the 2012 side have retired & would have zero match fitness.
Debelin is still there. I'd probably back Beau Scott over some of our current forwards.

I reckon golden point to the 2010 team with Sowie to kick the winner after Lawrie gives away a 6 again on the 5th tackle.

Dragon for life

Juniors
The guy needs to pick a side then. He can’t play against himself.
Can’t believe De belin has been around that long.

As most of us probably do I go back and watch 2010 final regularly and can’t believe that Hergraves (not sure on spelling) was playing in that game and still is. That‘s good going for front rower and is still playing pretty good.