What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

Ali's Choice

Juniors
Pathetic show. Utterly pathetic. Has inspired me to watch more of Ch9's Footy Show. It's hard to take Matthew John's seriously, or laugh along with his lame his humour, after the dreadful allegations that were made on Four Corners last year.

Ali's Choice

Juniors
The most dreadful allegation made against M Johns is that the Cessnock Spastic is remotely funny

Watched 5 mins of it tonight (first time ever) and I cringed. Some skit where he pretended to be Don Burke, and was visiting Luke Patten's house. Reminded me of everything that became terrible about the Footy Show. I much prefer the new Footy Show, more serious chat, less pathetic 'comedy'.

Didgi

He's tried to cram way way way too much stuff in there, he needs to get in someone who's actually funny and have more serious chat.

Ali's Choice

Juniors
He's tried to cram way way way too much stuff in there, he needs to get in someone who's actually funny and have more serious chat.

Agreed. It was his insight that made me used to like him on TFS, not his Reg Regan antics. He was actually quite thoughtful and articulate at times.

cleary89

Coach
Pathetic show. Utterly pathetic. Has inspired me to watch more of Ch9's Footy Show. It's hard to take Matthew John's seriously, or laugh along with his lame his humour, after the dreadful allegations that were made on Four Corners last year.

Your an idiot. Who gives a sh*t what he did. You sound like you have just left your womens rights meeting.

:lol: Theyve gotten two of the smartest footballers around for this segment.

I'd heard bad things about this show. They all underestimate the sh*tness of it. Throw the unfunny sh*t out and just make it a serious show. If Seven are serious about footy then the will even sack Johns if it comes to it. Call it the Webcke show.

You just dont get it do you? And If it has to be explained to you, you'll never understand it.

FOOL.

Godz Illa

Coach
The blink-and-you'll-miss-it Bears mascot in the eagles nest was brilliant. That piece of comedy had something never seen before on a footy/light comedy show: subtlety

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
too many people here are to hard to please...they want an hour long non stop footy talk..please...thats the most boring crap Ive ever heard of. If you dont like it then dont watch it..its like every week this thread has had people posting they wont watch it. Who cares...

Latest posts