What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

Didgi

:lol: Theyve gotten two of the smartest footballers around for this segment.

I'd heard bad things about this show. They all underestimate the sh*tness of it. Throw the unfunny sh*t out and just make it a serious show. If Seven are serious about footy then the will even sack Johns if it comes to it. Call it the Webcke show.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
:lol: Theyve gotten two of the smartest footballers around for this segment.

I'd heard bad things about this show. They all underestimate the sh*tness of it. Throw the unfunny sh*t out and just make it a serious show. If Seven are serious about footy then the will even sack Johns if it comes to it. Call it the Webcke show.

webcke as host...you tosser. he would be woeful :lol:

CC was good, although Kent is a douchebag. Asks a question then cuts them off before they can answer it. Webcke made him look a fool when he asked how he would've managed the contract stuff.

Brutus

Referee
I know Alby fights the bloody mascots every week, but the old Wests Maggies jersey was a good one.

Thaigarr

Juniors
Well just when you thought it was impossible for a show to be less funny and even more bogan than the Thursday footy show, Cessnock's finest (which is saying something) provides further evidence that the lowest common denominator is the basis for the commercial TV network programming. Maybe they should get a girl host, from Whalan or St Clair, who weighs at least 15 stone, to run a `hottest footballer' segment. Aim at the female bogan market. Commercial TV is for plebs who don't have a spare 20c to get Fox, hence the sh*t that is on Nein and the 7

broncos2011

lol it is not Kent's job to manage the contracts. The dude even admitted it was a mistake to make it public.

When you are personally playing like sh*t probably isn't the best time to go looking for another club. Play well and maximise your money?

Also for the rest of the show it is f**ken sh*t. On top of cory patterson being a massive pussy he also has down syndrome - WTF was with that "up the knights"

Didgi

webcke as host...you tosser. he would be woeful :lol:

Lol, I love how some posters are unable to have an argument or make a point without a personal insult. Webcke would be at least the equal of Johns, if not better. I only said Webcke because he's already on the show, if Johns wouldn't support the show becoming more serious.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Well just when you thought it was impossible for a show to be less funny and even more bogan than the Thursday footy show, Cessnock's finest (which is saying something) provides further evidence that the lowest common denominator is the basis for the commercial TV network programming. Maybe they should get a girl host, from Whalan or St Clair, who weighs at least 15 stone, to run a `hottest footballer' segment. Aim at the female bogan market. Commercial TV is for plebs who don't have a spare 20c to get Fox, hence the sh*t that is on Nein and the 7

F**k me - where do you purchase your subscription TV from? I want a piece of that action!

BTW, interesting that, according to you, people who can't afford the $60-$70+ per month for pay TV are "plebs". Are people that can't afford brand new Commodores therefore "f**kwits"?? Doesn't surprise me that you also use the term "bogans": Most people who throw that into their argument are simply trying to feel better about themselves...despite the fact they are the textbook example of what they're labeling others.

Latest posts