What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE NEW WOODEN SPOON FAVOURIES ARE..........................

t-ba

Post Whore
Poor Gullible Slugs :lol:

All hands on deck for the Souths Match! Should be fun putting another nail in the Souths Coffin!

swoop

Juniors
rastus said:
Y2Eel said:
manly still will compete for the sppon there almost as crap as souths and us eels #-o

Don't say that here, no one will believe you.

Rastus "the rugby league expert" is back! What's your next prediction? I need a laugh!! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Slugs

swoop said:
rastus said:
Y2Eel said:
manly still will compete for the sppon there almost as crap as souths and us eels #-o

Don't say that here, no one will believe you.

Rastus "the rugby league expert" is back! What's your next prediction? I need a laugh!! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Manly to win the Premiership ;-) ;-) ;-)

chileman

Coach
Slugs said:

:lol: Now not even I am going to back us to win that this year....but I will predict we'll win our next 2 games in a row old Slugy boy ;-)

Slugs

chileman said:
Slugs said:

:lol: Now not even I am going to back us to win that this year....but I will predict we'll win our next 2 games in a row old Slugy boy ;-)

Geeze Chile (Out) Man that is a HUGE Call

If my memory serves me right I am sure Parradoesntmatter gives your mob a real hard time and they are at home to.

My money is on Parra and I am also going to give the 13 1/2 start the might bunnies are getting against the Storm a real shake..........It is amazing how sides improve after getting a new Coach...look at Warriers last week !!!!

chileman

Coach
No Hindmarsh = no win for Parra

If souths beat the Storm I'll run around Brookie naked the week after :lol:

Slugs

chileman said:

I'll bring the tweesers :lol: :lol: :lol:

To bad your nickname is not "Slugs" :oops: :oops:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
chileman said:

we need pics to make sure you do it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
That will teach him for making silly predictions. I blame Chileman for the Souths win. Probably inspired them to victory. :lol:

Igor

Juniors
Funny.... I cant even remember the name of the guy that was in the bin at the same time? That says plenty about the situation Hoppa is in.

GoParra

Juniors
If you honestly believe that Stapleton deserved to go as well then you really need help, not one of the 3 commentators agreed with that decision :roll:

t-ba

Post Whore
Igor-Hoppa simply shouldn't have reacted the way he did. Stapleton flailed a bit but it doesn't entitle Hoppa to a punch. No I know he Got pinged for a similiar offence against the Sharks a few weeks back but he should know that he is a marked man and it doesn't entitle him to swing a fist at the Bloke.

Latest posts