What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The offical Lol@Knights thread

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Q: if nathan tinkler..

585909-nathan-tinkler.jpg

took a dump....

would it look like this?

N1071_sm.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
Muzzlemouth the only dump you need to be concerned with is the giant humdinger my team is going to drop on your Dragqueens in round one at Ausgrid next year :lol:

Perth Red

Post Whore
wonder if being around athletes he owns will motivate him to shed some pounds (weight not stirling!)

7-11

Juniors
Sk8er Boi?

Well in my social circles skateboarding would probably be a much more socially acceptable thing than following a rugby league team and posting on an internet forum about it. So i'll continue to ride a skateboard 3 blocks to the beach when it's 30 degrees, and you continue to enjoy Canberra.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Well in my social circles skateboarding would probably be a much more socially acceptable thing than following a rugby league team and posting on an internet forum about it. So i'll continue to ride a skateboard 3 blocks to the beach when it's 30 degrees, and you continue to enjoy Canberra.

Cool! Wanna be mates?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

however, is it socially acceptable in your social circles to post on an internet forum regarding skateboarding, particularly on a rugby league forum?

casue it seems that's what you've successfully managed to do..

btw... 3 blocks & you choose to skateboard? walk, you lazy sod.

7-11 do you wear a helmet, kneepads and elbowpads when you're sk8ing to the beach? I hope so mate. You wouldn't wanna set a bad example for all those young, impressionable sk8 enthusiasts.

Do you ever roller-blade to the beach instead?

Ozzy

First Grade
7-11 do you wear a helmet, kneepads and elbowpads when you're sk8ing to the beach? I hope so mate. You wouldn't wanna set a bad example for all those young, impressionable sk8 enthusiasts.

Do you ever roller-blade to the beach instead?
Probably elbows little old ladies with walkers out of the way.

7-11

Juniors
however, is it socially acceptable in your social circles to post on an internet forum regarding skateboarding, particularly on a rugby league forum?

casue it seems that's what you've successfully managed to do..

btw... 3 blocks & you choose to skateboard? walk, you lazy sod.

Meh i told my friends i started posting on a rugby league forum, i copped it but it doesn't really bother me. I'll let them know i brought up skating just for you muzby. Any way, this place is usually pretty good for league news, i get to hear the opinions of people that somehow have the time to follow fringe/young players and i also get to listen to a breed of human being that i definitely do not come across in my normal life.

And why walk when you can stand on a board? Faster, easier and much more fun.

And well done Bobby DIGital, your internet jokes will definitely do you well.

Cliffhanger

Coach

Oh your friends are those knob jockeys which think the only real sports are individual extreme sports, in which death or serious injury is a legitimate risk.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Meh i told my friends i started posting on a rugby league forum, i copped it but it doesn't really bother me. I'll let them know i brought up skating just for you muzby. Any way, this place is usually pretty good for league news, i get to hear the opinions of people that somehow have the time to follow fringe/young players and i also get to listen to a breed of human being that i definitely do not come across in my normal life.

And why walk when you can stand on a board? Faster, easier and much more fun.

And well done Bobby DIGital, your internet jokes will definitely do you well.

:lol: Do your friends work at maccas too?

7-11

Juniors
Oh your friends are those knob jockeys which think the only real sports are individual extreme sports, in which death or serious injury is a legitimate risk.

Well no, not at all actually. Most have or still do play rugby union, cricket, football or league. Basically all can surf/skateboard/snowboard but there are definitely no world beaters. So the point is that while most have a passing interest in league, nobody really is that interested to the point of posting on an internet forum. But hey, I don't mind it and it definitely helps me to pass the time when i'm in the office.

Raider_69

Post Whore

in my social circle, we are all over the age of 12, are no longer at school and have jobs and responsability.

So i cant wag school, stake to the beach with my pals and act awkwardly when i get an unexpected errection.

I dont think our social circles have much in common, but yes, i will continue to enjoy canberra, and you can continue to enjoy homework.

Latest posts