What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Finals Crowd Thread

Chook Norris

First Grade
the game tonight is yet to sell out

2qn6ohc.jpg

but that should constitute to roughly 1k tickets remaining, i think

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
51k tickets sold in Brisbane in 5 days is a great effort... I thought last nights crowd was good, being there it looked hard to fit another 16 odd thousand in but who knows...

Parra v Dogs should have a target of 70k judging by last night there are about 26000 eels fans who are happy to trek to the SFS on a Friday night... From experience there seems to be about 30000 dogs fans who will attend a game... Plus members, x seats , corporate boxes plus big event should get it to 65-70k...

Needs some huge promotional ideas from NRL but this week, they really need to get behind this and drive the hell out of it.. The gate will be approx $2.5M so they should really spend up big pumping this up...

51k tickets sold in Brisbane in 5 days is a great effort... I thought last nights crowd was good, being there it looked hard to fit another 16 odd thousand in but who knows...

Parra v Dogs should have a target of 70k judging by last night there are about 26000 eels fans who are happy to trek to the SFS on a Friday night... From experience there seems to be about 30000 dogs fans who will attend a game... Plus members, x seats , corporate boxes plus big event should get it to 65-70k...

Needs some huge promotional ideas from NRL but this week, they really need to get behind this and drive the hell out of it.. The gate will be approx $2.5M so they should really spend up big pumping this up...

i truly hope parra v dogs sells out.

it must get hard to buy tickets at suncorp when there are only singles left a restricted view. I just checked the site and you can only get more than 2 tickets at the tops of the milton road end (left on screen).

Having a stadium membership I would not know what its like to scrap it out on the ends to just get a ticket, but I have sat up there before and the view is still VERY GOOD. Its restricted only in that you can't see the top bit of the scoreboard.

Last edited:

Chook Norris

First Grade
announcing it a sell out early in the week clearly hasn't helped.. there are still some pretty good seats

nonetheless, should hit 50k

dgsfan

Juniors
Over 50,000 at Suncorp tonight. I guess no one has posted it yet because it was expected. Well done Brisbane. Hopefully Sydney can at least match it next week.