What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Finals Crowd Thread

benoir91

Juniors
If there were 28000 Eels fans who trecked to the SFS on a Friday night I am sure that:

*Against biggest rivals the bulldogs
*In a preliminary final
*At Homebush closer to Parramatta

There will be 40,000 eels supporters easy

I'm sure the dogs can get 30,000 AT LEAST to the game

70k is accurate IMO

ByRd

First Grade
If there were 28000 Eels fans who trecked to the SFS on a Friday night I am sure that:

*Against biggest rivals the bulldogs
*In a preliminary final
*At Homebush closer to Parramatta

There will be 40,000 eels supporters easy

I'm sure the dogs can get 30,000 AT LEAST to the game

70k is accurate IMO
:lol::lol: you actually think the Eels will outnumber the Dogs fans by 10k, you are kidding. Both sets of fans will be out there but there will be more blue n white then parra fans, i assure you of that.

benoir91

Juniors
:lol::lol: you actually think the Eels will outnumber the Dogs fans by 10k, you are kidding. Both sets of fans will be out there but there will be more blue n white then parra fans, i assure you of that.

I didnt say that at all.
Being a Parramatta supporter and can only comment on our fan attendance, I have no idea what the dogs fans are like which is why i said 30k "AT LEAST". Because I know they are guaranteed 30k at the very worst.

And I dont think its that clear cut. The Semi in 2007 which drew 50k had more Eels then dogs fans.

ByRd

First Grade
haha no it did not, i was there that night and parra did not have more fans there, we will have more fans there but really i couldnt care, as long as there is a big crowd and the atmosphere is awesome.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
I think the problem will be only having 4 full days to sell 70000 tickets... Think about origin in Sydney or the Bledisloe Cup both got to 80000 but it took about 2 months of advertising to sell these tickets...

Knowing Ticketek is an absolute joke of an organisation I really cant see 70k with a 4 day sell period... As an Eels fan I would be fine with the NRL selling the tickets to this game from last monday and at least having say 20k of tickets already sold to dogs fans...

I know you will say if the gold coast won they would of played it at SFS and tickets would need to be swapped etc etc... NRL should of locked in both games for week 3 and had a 2 week sell in period to ANZ and Etihad no matter who they played....

Chook Norris

First Grade
I predict 45k - 50k at most.

You'd expect that there'd be at least 30k Eels there, considering the 28k that turned up for the Titans..

if it's 50k at most, then there'd be 20k Dogs fans[and we definitely know that that won't happen].. :lol:

my prediction:

33k~ Eels fans + 35k~ Dogs fans

Probably end up with 65k~ :pray:

---

Other game.. probably 28k..

Angry_eel

First Grade
I actually don't think there will be 30K eels fans. Alot of fans will stay away from trouble that the Bulldogs supporters bring. Im not saying Bulldogs supporters will cause trouble but its just a precaution thing for most fans.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
I propose that all businesses in Parramatta and Bankstown CBD areas declare a half day holiday on Friday to allow fans to get home and to the game...