What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Origin Bolters Thread

Big Pete

Referee
I'd take Tate and Boyd over Vidot at this stage, Vidot still needs a thing or two to learn before he's ready. Hell, I'd consider Tuqiri before Vidot.

He'll be there someday.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Galloway and Lawrence from the Tigers have to be close already.

I'd like to see Carney at 6 this year for NSW alongside Lewis.

Hayne at fullback, Morris boys on the wings, jennings and Lawrence in the centres.

Creagh at Lock

Farah at Hooker

Gidley on the bench.

That is already looking better than anything NSW has trotted out in the last 3 years.

gords

Juniors

Hayne at fullback, Morris boys on the wings, jennings and Lawrence in the centres.

Creagh at Lock

Farah at Hooker

Gidley on the bench.

That is already looking better than anything NSW has trotted out in the last 3 years.

I reckon Creagh might never be picked again after running away from a blue like a little school girl. The team you have picked looks pretty good though

Talanexor

Juniors

Creagh at Lock

Farah at Hooker

Gidley on the bench.

Surely you don't mean Luke Lewis at halfback:shock:. Don't you want to WIN this series?

And no to Farah, unless something happens to Ennis. Farah tried to do it all himself, and failed. He'll have two halves, a fullback and likely a lock forward who can kick in Origin, he doesn't need to do it.

Having said all that, if Carney keeps playing at fullback like he did against the bunnies, HE might end up the NSW fullback and force Hayne onto the wing.

1. Carney
2. Hayne
3. Morris
4. Jennings/Lawrence
5. Morris
6. Bird
7. Kimmorley
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Poore
11. Watmough
12. Hindmarsh (c) - better second rowers around, but you need a captain.
13. Creagh

14. Lewis
15. Douglas
16. Galloway
17. Learhoyd-Lars

Pretty sweet-looking side IMO. The emergence of Weyman and Poore as Origin-quality props and the form of Douglas and Galloway has really improved NSW stocks of front rowers, something they've been lacking for a while.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Surely you don't mean Luke Lewis at halfback:shock:. Don't you want to WIN this series?

And no to Farah, unless something happens to Ennis. Farah tried to do it all himself, and failed. He'll have two halves, a fullback and likely a lock forward who can kick in Origin, he doesn't need to do it.

Having said all that, if Carney keeps playing at fullback like he did against the bunnies, HE might end up the NSW fullback and force Hayne onto the wing.

1. Carney
2. Hayne
3. Morris
4. Jennings/Lawrence
5. Morris
6. Bird
7. Kimmorley
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Poore
11. Watmough
12. Hindmarsh (c) - better second rowers around, but you need a captain.
13. Creagh

14. Lewis
15. Douglas
16. Galloway
17. Learhoyd-Lars

Pretty sweet-looking side IMO. The emergence of Weyman and Poore as Origin-quality props and the form of Douglas and Galloway has really improved NSW stocks of front rowers, something they've been lacking for a while.
ahh f**k I do this every time for some reason. I say lewis, but mean Peter Wallace, f**ked if I know why or how, but i've been making the same mistake for some time now.

Personally i'd prefer to see Kimmorley at 7, but don't think the selectors will pick him.

And Farah had the misfortune of playing a game with two of the worst halves in Origin history which is why he felt compelled to do so much extra all the time.

Ennis got in when he had Kimmorley at 7 who is clearly the best kicker in the comp.