What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The run home

Bandwagon

Staff member
Dragons win today means one of either the Broncos or Dragons will be on 28 points end of next round.

Its OK - I've done the ladder predictor thingy.
As it turns out, we end up 7th on 32 points & beat the Dogs in our 1st Semi.
We then go onto beat the Panthers & Rabbits in the other Semis, before playing the Roosters in the GF.
I haven't bothered to look up who we play in the world club challenge yet as i cant find a predictor for the esl.

Its OK - I've done the ladder predictor thingy.
As it turns out, we end up 7th on 32 points & beat the Dogs in our 1st Semi.
We then go onto beat the Panthers & Rabbits in the other Semis, before playing the Roosters in the GF.
I haven't bothered to look up who we play in the world club challenge yet as i cant find a predictor for the esl.

That will be good, coz that will make my pre-season prediction come true. Unfortunately, I f**ked up on some other predictions:
Where will we finish: 7th (I'm banking on two clubs being disqualified for cap breaches or just for being f**kheads)
Who will captain the club: A senior leadership group comprising all players over 24 years of age
First grade player of the year: Tanginoa
best forward: Tanginoa
best back: Fui (he's shifting to the wing)
who will we have our best win against: Canberra at home
Highest Try scorer: Fui
1 player who will have a breakthrough year or Most improved: Kenny
predict a player who will have his first grade debut Santi
Rookie of the year: Santi
predict a surprise packet player: A booby trap left outside the turnstiles
clubman of the year: Tim Mannah
give us a headline that involves our club: Hayne out for season after freak coke bottle injury: 'I'd locked myself out of the house' Jarryd Explains
Name a big loss to our club that will be announced next year: Lasalo Eaten by Sandow
as above, but signing: Thurston
name the players who will play rep football on what level: Hayne (NSW) Norman (QLD) Tanginoa (City) Fui (NZ) B Smith ((Metro Cup All Stars)
name a wenty player of the year: Alvaro
name an NYC player of the year: Tepai Moaora

So you got them all wrong except that we might finish 7th, and the predict a headline one.

You did quite well to predict the headline though!

I did ok on the Kenny prediction too. And Tepai was so good that he was too good to stay in NYC. And Alvaro has been pretty good for Wenty. So not too bad.

Gronk

Staff member
As I see it, Rnd 25 will end up like this

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 27

strider

Post Whore
so ...

need to cheer on:

1. Titans
2. Melbourne .... ewwwwww, makes me shudder

last resort ... Penrith

and get our fingers out next week ... i reckon we can if 1 & 2 go our way

Bandwagon

Staff member
Broncos haven't beat a top eight team away since round 1 against the dogs.

They will lose to the Storm in Melbourne.

You just don't know which warriors side will show up, but if we beat Canberra, I reckon we'll be relying on Penrith to come up with the goods.