What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The search for a new coach

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
let's just f**king make shit up.

although i know we're f**ked, but it's nice to know we're as f**ked as anyone.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I refuse to believe we are so thick that because he wasn't available in 2013, we picked up our contract book and said good day Mr Bellamy. Scurrah knows he will appease the public whether it is 2014 or 2020.

So my point being, that story saying it's all over because we wanted him for 2013 is a bunch of shit written by journos who have no idea of the vibe over here.

Juju

Juniors
If Bellend says no, how is the coach who comes in going to feel great about his appointment? Basically the 10th option. It's going to be hard for him to gain mana with the players and punters.
The physcology behind this whole process will be pretty damaging I reckon. hmmm

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
If Bellend says no, how is the coach who comes in going to feel great about his appointment? Basically the 10th option. It's going to be hard for him to gain mana with the players and punters.
The physcology behind this whole process will be pretty damaging I reckon. hmmm

There was an NZ cricket coach along these sort of lines called Andy Moles. No one else wanted the job, he got it by default. It did not end well.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Just by way of comparison, how long was it between Cleary being announced as leaving, and Bluey being announced as being the new coach last year? And by announced I mean officially by the club, not speculation by the media?

Meth

Staff member
RLW Mole saying Elliot has signed on as head coach, 3 year deal

OMG the mole is an idiot last week it reported we signed Kidwell, they dont know shite. If Elliot signs 3 years I'm supporting Penwiff and Cleary. Our mgmt will be the laughing stock of the NRL by miles

Please be joking. Please!

He never jokes

1zbqc2.jpg

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Aussie? Check

FG experience? Check

I'm alright with this. I'm sure the rest of you will come crawling back after a few wins next season.

Latest posts