What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

big pat

Coach
you can tell its the off season, haven't these people got anything better to do than come over here with their inane dribble.

adamkungl

Immortal
Roosters are the biggest chookers finish 4th , lost to 5th and 8th

yet when teams 3 lose to minor premiers and team 7 lose to team number 2 it seems only when the roosters arent expected to win they arent chokers yet when other sides arent expected to win either they are chokers.

the roosters fans are number 1 at denying being the biggest chokers
Choke a doodle choke roosters the new roosters song

still havn't figured out what the term choke means have you? Dragons didn't choke this year, if that's what you think I'm implying. 05, now there's a different story.

Godz Illa

Coach
still havn't figured out what the term choke means have you? Dragons didn't choke this year, if that's what you think I'm implying. 05, now there's a different story.
While we are refining our definitions, was 2005 really a choke? Sure we finished equal first after the regular ronuds, but it was statistically the closest season ever, with just 16 points between first and last - so it's not like we were miles in front of everyone else, although we were playing well. In fact we were only 2 wins ahead of our conquerors eventual Wests. Approaching the finals our draw was far from ideal - BYE, wooden spooners (Newcastle), home semi v 7th placed Cronulla, BYE, then Tigers. And look at the Tigers form in those finals 50-6 v Nth Qld, 34-6 v Bris, 20-12 v Saints, 34-16 Nth Qld. The so-called chokers with the soft preparation were the only team to get remotely close to them.

big pat

Coach
my niece leanne who sometimes posts here, as traditional saint gave birth to a little 6lb boy on friday, his dad has already got him supporting saints, he is in the hospital with a st george singlet on, they sure start them young these days.

dragonsfan

Juniors
The away jersey is very similar to the Steelers jersey. It has the same scarlett red,the 3 white adidas stripes on the sleeves and a white flame going up the side.

People need to realise that the Dragons do recognise the Steelers. They also need to realise that intertwining the St George culture with the Steelers culture on the Steelers' half of the club is a very successful marketing tool, sadly more than the Steelers alone.

watatank

Coach
The away jersey is very similar to the Steelers jersey. It has the same scarlett red,the 3 white adidas stripes on the sleeves and a white flame going up the side.

People need to realise that the Dragons do recognise the Steelers. They also need to realise that intertwining the St George culture with the Steelers culture on the Steelers' half of the club is a very successful marketing tool, sadly more than the Steelers alone.

The away jersey could really do without those flames lol.

The Steelers recognition is overdone, IMO (and I'm a former Steelers fan). It's not a 50-50 JV and it never was, not even close. The Saints side is the dominant and what's more much more marketable than the Steelers and should be treated as such. They should make games at WIN Stadium more about the Steelers and then everywhere else more about the Saints.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
While we are refining our definitions, was 2005 really a choke? Sure we finished equal first after the regular ronuds, but it was statistically the closest season ever, with just 16 points between first and last - so it's not like we were miles in front of everyone else, although we were playing well. In fact we were only 2 wins ahead of our conquerors eventual Wests. Approaching the finals our draw was far from ideal - BYE, wooden spooners (Newcastle), home semi v 7th placed Cronulla, BYE, then Tigers. And look at the Tigers form in those finals 50-6 v Nth Qld, 34-6 v Bris, 20-12 v Saints, 34-16 Nth Qld. The so-called chokers with the soft preparation were the only team to get remotely close to them.
that was very well said godzilla
icon14.gif

Swiftstylez

Bench
I respect him as a coach but when you come into a club like the okie chokers there is only so much a renowned coach can do for a team. Whilst Daniel Anderson is not nearly as accomplished as Wayne Bennett, he will restore pride to the Eels team because they have the team to build upon.

This is a bad decision for Wayne Bennett career wise, as he could have gone out on a high. I sure hope he brings ample supplies of butter menthols to help with your choking.

2222bj4.jpg

Last edited:

marty_dragon

Juniors
I respect him as a coach but when you come into a club like the okie chokers there is only so much a renowned coach can do for a team. Whilst Daniel Anderson is not nearly as accomplished as Wayne Bennett, he will restore pride to the Eels team because they have the team to build upon.

This is a bad decision for Wayne Bennett career wise, as he could have gone out on a high. I sure hope he brings ample supplies of butter menthols to help with your choking.

2222bj4.jpg

u need to be butt f**ked by the boys at long bay jail !

rushndude

Bench
Unfortunately any credibility you had went out the window as soon as i saw your avatar LOL!!

Ahh that is classic :lol::lol::lol:

Swiftstylez

Bench
Your avatar still says "Hail Hagan"????

What has Parra won in the last 20 year?

LOL, I'd rather win nothing at all and have the potential to win something in the future than to never win anything again.

u need to be butt f**ked by the boys at long bay jail !

I'm sorry if that is the new culture that has manifested in the dragons ever since Bennett and Wendell have reunited.

Last edited:

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Daniel Anderson = polarity at its best...6 clubs??
Wayne Bennett = 6 premierships :)

Swiftslylez = epic failure.
Swiftstylez = Completely clueless and backs up his opinionated, uneducated comments with yet more jibberish proof.

swiftstylez... go away...we don't accomodate losers of your ilk round these parts.
Now run off and say a prayer to the 3P Gods of Parramatta...you'll need it!

Swiftstylez

Bench
Daniel Anderson = polarity at its best...6 clubs??
Wayne Bennett = 6 premierships :)

Swiftslylez = epic failure.
Swiftstylez = Completely clueless and backs up his opinionated, uneducated comments with yet more jibberish proof.

swiftstylez... go away...we don't accomodate losers of your ilk round these parts.
Now run off and say a prayer to the 3P Gods of Parramatta...you'll need it!

It sounds like you are in need of some blueberry butter menthols. These ones are specially formulated to counteract the narcissistic and bitter effects of supporting a team such as the okie chokers

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Dude,
Forget the butter menthols...
I think you have had quite your share of things in your mouth for one day.

I also think you need to get off the delusional medication you are currently on.

Pffftt....eels....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.