What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bench
:lol: I guess after not winning it for 30 years, the next best thing St Illawarra fans can dream of is making the GF, i wouldn't be to proud of 85,92,92,96,99 :lol:... You guys can write off the 80's, 90's & 00's:lol:

Bucket

Bench
hey ouwet, i think while we are all frustrated at not winning one, its good to be in the mix regularly, because eventually it has to come.....its much better than being cellar dwellers don't you agree?

jpaciocco91

Juniors
:lol: I guess after not winning it for 30 years, the next best thing St Illawarra fans can dream of is making the GF, i wouldn't be to proud of 85,92,92,96,99 :lol:... You guys can write off the 80's, 90's & 00's:lol:

You scumbags went 38 years without winning one from 1942-1980, although not relevant now it is still a damn long time to go without one!

Juan Pharkall must have lived it up in Bankstown for some time. He's in the Shire now.

85= we were robbed cuz! By you merkins!
92=got smashed cuz!
92= we played two gfs in 92?
96= got smashed cuz!
99= got robbed big time adlay!

Keep it real, Ouwet! Write more songs like you did last time! :D:crazy:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
troll said:

Bedwet's contributions to the Canterbury forum:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Oh I found something from the xplosive one too...

From the canterbury forum
loser said:
I been supporting the dogs my whole life and our culture was always great and peaceful
:lol:

SerbDragon

Coach
dielaughinglogo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.