What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

big pat

Coach
the nrl has cleared matthew johns of any misconduct, the kiwi woman at the centre of the sex scandal, admitted she wasn't aware of the interchange rule.

Steel Dragon

Bench
So I'm on a weeks (forced) holidays from work over in Adelaide staying with some friends and I get a call from work on my second day off saying, "work has decided to outsource our entire division, you finish on the 26th of this month"

f**king woo hoo! :(

Everyone from my office pulled an all night bender thursday night. And I couldnt be there to share the misery/redundancy.

Anyone wanna hire a dragons fan?

blackberryman

Juniors
sorry mate, but i just watched ur splash on FOX and it appears as a dig @ illawarra.

if your for St George, you have no club.

if your for St Geroge Illawarra you have a premiership.

Cooper-Man

Bench
so the dopes at the gong who cheer steelers and have a "great steelers team" banner have a team do they?

You need help....................fast.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Which one of us wants to hammer this thread first Dean?

waterboy_2.jpg

OurRedV

Juniors
This always happens after a loss, that mob would blame a loss on Browny cos he was a St. George player. Now they pick on Mark, someone who invests more money via tickets into this club than anyone on this forum.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
sorry mate, but i just watched ur splash on FOX and it appears as a dig @ illawarra.
Grow a layer, the GST banner is an institution.

blackberryman said:
if your for St George, you have no club.
Funny... opposition trolls say that too.

Who put you in charge of telling others who they can support?

Good thread for The Swamp imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts