What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sas2200

Juniors
No-one reads the few pages back in a thread first do they? Tuesday week you will know i.e. 7 July. All remaining rounds to be released will be done 1 at a time, 2 weeks apart - stupid NRL scheduling because of Channel 9 and FOX not taking a punt on what games they want from Round 1!!!

nope just the first page and the last page lol

Perhaps a mod could get rid of all the wank posts from this thread.

If you read up, you'd see the reason i said that is because Sas2000 or whatever his name is, said that he was going to bring 15 people on the tour...and evidently, huis name is Tony. I said Tony's Army because with 15 people, he could make his own army at the footy

Sheesh...

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
Perhaps a mod could get rid of all the wank posts from this thread.

because your post has so much more to do with the topic of tour to canberra. well done buddy.
just to make this post not get deleted by a mod, does anyone know what the weather is like for the friday saturday sunday and monday of the weekend of the canberra match yet? hehehe

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
just to make this post not get deleted by a mod, does anyone know what the weather is like for the friday saturday sunday and monday of the weekend of the canberra match yet? hehehe
BullsHead.JPG

COOOOOLLDDDDDDDDDDD

I seriously think a mod should take a scalpel and get rid of all the garbage from this thread.

It's enough that this small band of users pollute every other topic with their inane posts – I don't think that it's too much to expect that it be kept out of a tour organizing thread.

I know from experience how hard it is to simply organize 10 friends to play indoor at a certain time and get everyone to pay. Stel and Coops have to organize 3 busses, money, tickets and 100 people most of whom they don't even know. Why make it harder by trolling their thread?

Cooper-Man

Bench
I seriously think a mod should take a scalpel and get rid of all the garbage from this thread.

It's enough that this small band of users pollute every other topic with their inane posts – I don't think that it's too much to expect that it be kept out of a tour organizing thread.

I know from experience how hard it is to simply organize 10 friends to play indoor at a certain time and get everyone to pay. Stel and Coops have to organize 3 busses, money, tickets and 100 people most of whom they don't even know. Why make it harder by trolling their thread?

thanks denis, couldnt have said it better myself.:)

SerbDragon

Coach

I dont know if any of this is directed at me or my posts, I also didnt know that there are guidelines on what we can and cant post. It was my understanding that this forum is open to ALL Dragons supporters. Maybe you should clarify what your saying... rather than being so cryptic

OurRedV

Juniors
I dont know if any of this is directed at me or my posts, I also didnt know that there are guidelines on what we can and cant post. It was my understanding that this forum is open to ALL Dragons supporters. Maybe you should clarify what your saying... rather than being so cryptic

How is he being cryptic? He's just stating that he wishes there wasn't as much garbage talk in this thread so he can find details for our bus trip easier and so that we can organise it with strangers more effectively.

Think about it Serb, if it was your first time on the forum and you jumped on this thread to find info about the Canberra trip, but all you could see was "post building" meaningless chat, you'd be confused and less bothered to search through it.

The fact that you're questioning whether it is directed at you might suggest you may be conscious of it? :p

Last edited:

OldSkoolSaint

Juniors
No-one reads the few pages back in a thread first do they? Tuesday week you will know i.e. 7 July. All remaining rounds to be released will be done 1 at a time, 2 weeks apart - stupid NRL scheduling because of Channel 9 and FOX not taking a punt on what games they want from Round 1!!!

Hence why this thread needs a clean up - things like this wouldn't be complicated if planning only chat was included on this thread.

Maybe we can start a new thread that isn't a sticky and desginated for planning the trip to discuss who is sitting where? :roll:

big pat

Coach
maybe threads shouldn't be started 3 months before a game, then their wouldn't be a problem, and how is it trollong if your a st george supporter, i think their are more important things in life than worrying about what people are posting, some people are just having a bit of fun, it was a boring in here when saints were not playing.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
OMG grow up

sorry stelz pete and george, i know it is hard to plan this canberra tour but you guys started the thread how long ago that i dont even know when the last time someone actually wrote a comment saying yeah ill come or no i wont make it or whatever. so if you kept reading the post regularly you would of known where people stopped commenting on if thewy gonna come or not. and the fact the date hasnt been confirmed how the F%$K are we making it harder. these people havnt said we are in for sure. and if you hate it so much just start a fricken new thread after they release the date and see who can make that day for sure?
stels i was the one that brought up the weather, i was having a laugh and knew what i was doing didnt mean to upset any of you dragon supporters, i though we were tough but i guess some ppl have a weak back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts