What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xplosive

Juniors
You scumbags went 38 years without winning one from 1942-1980, although not relevant now it is still a damn long time to go without one!

Juan Pharkall must have lived it up in Bankstown for some time. He's in the Shire now.

85= we were robbed cuz! By you merkins!
92=got smashed cuz!
92= we played two gfs in 92?
96= got smashed cuz!
99= got robbed big time adlay!

Keep it real, Ouwet! Write more songs like you did last time! :D:crazy:

LOL sure sure.
Other than the 11 premierships you guys won by poaching everybody's cream players due to the dragons being the only club that had money in the 60's through the pokies what have you guys done lol
F all hahah, what is it one or two premierships in all the rest of your glorious history :lol:
Most soulless club going around

ouwet

Bench
You scumbags went 38 years without winning one from 1942-1980, although not relevant now it is still a damn long time to go without one!

Juan Pharkall must have lived it up in Bankstown for some time. He's in the Shire now.

85= we were robbed cuz! By you merkins!
92=got smashed cuz!
92= we played two gfs in 92?
96= got smashed cuz!
99= got robbed big time adlay!

Keep it real, Ouwet! Write more songs like you did last time! :D:crazy:

LOL I'm working on the songs hahahaha.

Always an excuse with St George supporters! :lol: In 1985 you were out coached by the Great Warren Ryan... Bomb after bomb after bomb (No 20m tap in those days for catching it on the full), brilliant!

jpaciocco91

Juniors
LOL I'm working on the songs hahahaha.

Always an excuse with St George supporters! :lol: In 1985 you were out coached by the Great Warren Ryan... Bomb after bomb after bomb (No 20m tap in those days for catching it on the full), brilliant!

Great songs, you are a real rock-n-roll icon. Better than all those fake pioneers of rocknroll from the 50's.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
Haha
Aren't you sweet

Maybe you can both sit in the back seat together? We all know what happens in the back of the bus...

well i dont know what happens on the back of the bus but i guess thats a good thing then, cause that truely means what happens on the back of the bus stays on the back of the bus lol. well why dont you and me so hornby sit together at the back of the bus....no guessing what will happen with two lil hornby people alone lol

well i dont know what happens on the back of the bus but i guess thats a good thing then, cause that truely means what happens on the back of the bus stays on the back of the bus lol. well why dont you and me so hornby sit together at the back of the bus....no guessing what will happen with two lil hornby people alone lol

haha

There's more hornby people in the army than that...trust me :p

but yes, I agree with what happens there, stays there

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
sounds good...shotty back

who wants to sit with? haha :p

hands-up-color.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts