What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

OurRedV

Juniors
Dude I never said anything bout ur comments. We only agreed with Dennis when he said it was hard to decipher through all of the meaningless posts about nothing even footy related. Ps. For the match I'm predicting clear Sky with moderate winds.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
Dude I never said anything bout ur comments. We only agreed with Dennis when he said it was hard to decipher through all of the meaningless posts about nothing even footy related. Ps. For the match I'm predicting clear Sky with moderate winds.

dude i love you and im not having a go at you, i know you said nothing about my comments but im just standing up for all the other "wank" posts. its a dragons forum and we just having abit of fun nothing wrong with that. and when it comes down to final numbers it will be serious just like last year so everyone just calm down

Cooper-Man

Bench
dude i love you and im not having a go at you, i know you said nothing about my comments but im just standing up for all the other "wank" posts. its a dragons forum and we just having abit of fun nothing wrong with that. and when it comes down to final numbers it will be serious just like last year so everyone just calm down

if you guys are bored, start an im bored thread and f**k around in there. Seriously I stopped going into the canberra trip thread cause i was sick of reading sh*t that had nothing to do with the trip.

This thread was started three months early because Stelz and I are trying to arrange a trip for up to 4 buses and it needs time to do. just move on ffs.

Dragons_#1

Bench
i dont think me or my wank post are welcome for the canberra trip

Look mate ive got nothing against u but bloody hell grow up, its posts like that, that make it harder for the boys!! Of course everyone is welcome to the Canberra trip!
Last big trip that i went on was Newcastle last year.. we had a couple of buses and it was an awesome trip!! Let the boys sort it out by getting approx numbers off this thread! Makes it hell of alot easier!

Talk ur sh*t in the thread i made....

Great job Pete and Stelz, keep it up! Much appreciated!

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
Look mate ive got nothing against u but bloody hell grow up, its posts like that, that make it harder for the boys!! Of course everyone is welcome to the Canberra trip!
Last big trip that i went on was Newcastle last year.. we had a couple of buses and it was an awesome trip!! Let the boys sort it out by getting approx numbers off this thread! Makes it hell of alot easier!

Talk ur sh*t in the thread i made....

Great job Pete and Stelz, keep it up! Much appreciated!

dont tell me to grow up everyone stopped saying if they were comin or not ages ago so its not like we stopped people from coming or not. the date hasnt been confirmed yet so you get get an approx of 500 fkin ppl say they will come but it counts for penuts until people have a date and then confirm. its not like pete and stelz and george and whoever else is organising it have to go thru the thread again and see how many people said they would come if it was on a saturday night to work out numbers. the date will get released and people will confirm if they are in or out. have a kit kat

Dragons_#1

Bench
dont tell me to grow up everyone stopped saying if they were comin or not ages ago so its not like we stopped people from coming or not. the date hasnt been confirmed yet so you get get an approx of 500 fkin ppl say they will come but it counts for penuts until people have a date and then confirm. its not like pete and stelz and george and whoever else is organising it have to go thru the thread again and see how many people said they would come if it was on a saturday night to work out numbers. the date will get released and people will confirm if they are in or out. have a kit kat

WTF?? have u ever organised anything in ur life?? i dno bout u but im thinking Stel and Pete want to be organised so when they get 3-4 full buses they actually have a company that are available and ready to take us..I dont think they started this thread for people to talk sh*t in it and make lives hard.. Ive set up a Sh*t talking thread so anyone who doesnt want to talk bout the Canberra trip can talk in there!
Cheers, (oh and the kit kat was nice thanks!)

OurRedV

Juniors
I love sAints supporters lol, I hope the bustrip is as firey as this! We really need to breAk the hoodoo down there.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
WTF?? have u ever organised anything in ur life?? i dno bout u but im thinking Stel and Pete want to be organised so when they get 3-4 full buses they actually have a company that are available and ready to take us..I dont think they started this thread for people to talk sh*t in it and make lives hard.. Ive set up a Sh*t talking thread so anyone who doesnt want to talk bout the Canberra trip can talk in there!
Cheers, (oh and the kit kat was nice thanks!)

the fact you know that they know they need 3-4 busses for the trip gives me the impression that they are going to need around 3-4 busses due to so much intrest. i am part of a church commitee that has over 5,000 families. i know what it takes to organise things but if there was a problem with wank posts or they couldnt work out numbers properly then im sure they would of spoken up. just like follow me up to carlton, your trying to tell me and other people to spot posting irrelevant posts buy posting an irrelevant post yourself. how about you go visit your own bullcrap thread

Cooper-Man

Bench
the fact you know that they know they need 3-4 busses for the trip gives me the impression that they are going to need around 3-4 busses due to so much intrest. i am part of a church commitee that has over 5,000 families. i know what it takes to organise things but if there was a problem with wank posts or they couldnt work out numbers properly then im sure they would of spoken up. just like follow me up to carlton, your trying to tell me and other people to spot posting irrelevant posts buy posting an irrelevant post yourself. how about you go visit your own bullcrap thread

Mark no one gives a f**k about your wank posts mate. FFS your carrying on like a dope. Settle down mate. Save your f**ken energy for the hill and leave this thread alone PLEASE. I dont understand why your carrying on like this. We know your tuff, but no one wants to fight you.

Moe

Juniors
What a cat. Goes in and pushes Hodges, then when that psycho Hodges moves towards him Creagh runs away like a little girl lol classic stuff

btw, I think Creagh is a top player......but LMaO

There's no way in hell other players will ever be intimidated by him anymore :lol:

ByRd

First Grade
hahaha i was praying that Creagh would belt him but was disappointed when he backed away, was pretty funny though, i guess thats what happens when you play for the dragqueens ;)

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
What a cat. Goes in and pushes Hodges, then when that psycho Hodges moves towards him Creagh runs away like a little girl lol classic stuff

btw, I think Creagh is a top player......but LMaO

There's no way in hell other players will ever be intimidated by him anymore :lol:

Haha. He will be wearing that for the rest of his life. He's a lover, not a fighter. I'll still happily take him.

Still piss funny though.

It was a commanding push though. Really pushed him hard.

Moe

Juniors
Yeah no doubt it was a good push, elbow action was flawless, Justin Pyscho Hodges will be spewin he didn't get one back LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts