What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJP76A

Juniors
What a pathetic first post BJP76A.

You specifically joined these forums today just to troll another supporters forum AFTER your team won. Meaning you would have remained a lurker if your team lost.

Weak.

Willow you sound like a closet St George fan ! You need to harden up, especially considering that they'll be out of the race by this time next week.

Bloody oath I joined to give the Chokers fans a good kick while they are down.

My post may be weak in your eyes but the fact is I'm here now and going nowhere in a hurry and quite able to take criticism about the Eels from any St George fan or supporter of any other team for that matter.

I dont see anything in the forum rules about not being able to give opposing teams fans a ribbing when they lose, although I will quite happily stand corrected if it is pointed out.

That may have been my first post, but it doesn't mean there wont be plenty more directed at the chokers and their fans in the future.

Doug2234

First Grade
Nice to see the Parramatta Bandwagon supports are all coming out the woodwork.

Amazing how most of them weren't around 9 weeks ago!!! Such as the fool above.

_snafu_

Immortal
BJP76A
user_offline.gif

Juniors
rank0.gif

LOL at the n00b - Bandwagon September fan.

Godz Illa

Coach
btw... alien is the "hefty" Wests Tigers fan who wears the stylish Tigers mask to games, accentuating his multiple chins. Hard to choke with such a well insulated neck

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow you sound like a closet St George fan !
:lol: Newbie trolls are always good value for one line.

Shame they run out material by the second post.

BJP76A said:
You need to harden up, especially considering that they'll be out of the race by this time next week.
That's ok. You'll probably get yourself banned by then.

BJP76A said:
Bloody oath I joined to give the Chokers fans a good kick while they are down.
Sad thing is that you probably think you're an original. Actually, that's not sad... it hilarious. Common trolls were never known for their smarts.

BJP76A said:
My post may be weak in your eyes but the fact is I'm here now and going nowhere in a hurry and quite able to take criticism about the Eels from any St George fan or supporter of any other team for that matter.
On the contrary, I don't think it'll be long before you'll be having a sook about something.

Apart from being stupid, common trolls are also quite predictable, and you're running to script so far.

BJP76A said:
I dont see anything in the forum rules about not being able to give opposing teams fans a ribbing when they lose, although I will quite happily stand corrected if it is pointed out.
Excessive trolling, thread disruption, and the 'people with number-plates for names are to be shot on sight' clause. You really should read the fine print.

BJP76A said:
That may have been my first post, but it doesn't mean there wont be plenty more directed at the chokers and their fans in the future.
lol. You have tickets on yourself. Go to the end of the troll queue.

ok troll, just keep it here in the swamp and you can make yourself look a goose till the cows come home. Anywhere else and you'll lose the Madza monicker you rolled in with.

Allegra

Juniors
GK Dean. No need for that. f**k me that's out of line.

Allegra- we aren't all f**k heads. Don't assume everyone on this forum had a go at u last week. Just as I won't assume your Parra mates in his forum spat on my mate tonight. If it was my misses different story but.

TO ALL PEOPLES WHO READ MY POSTINGS LAST NIGHT:

sowwi :eek:

toooo many vodka smirnoff's for ally led to some over the top postings due to drunkeness and excitement.

i was just v v happy after having a not so pleasant experience the week before at kogorah and it allllll came out last night.

sowwi again!

xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts