What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fui!!!

Juniors
:lol::lol:

The only mental scars are those that dean young will have of that missed tackle on the smallest player on the field.

And we may have only had 1500-2000 fans there, but at least they weren't leaving with 5 minutes left.

:lol::lol::lol:

OurRedV

Juniors
However if the result was the other way around (like in R26) your fans would be leaving with 15 to go. Not that this is relevant, you just brought it up.

How about you concentrate on next week, the week after and the week after that.

Until you actually win something; keep your incompetent opinions to yourself.

Fui!!!

Juniors
However if the result was the other way around (like in R26) your fans would be leaving with 15 to go. Not that this is relevant, you just brought it up.

How about you concentrate on next week, the week after and the week after that.

Until you actually win something; keep your incompetent opinions to yourself.

Yeah but we are bandwagoners remember ;-)

Dragons fans are loyal :lol:

alien

Referee
choke1.jpg

The Major

Bench
Wow buddy. You're only about 10 years late with that image. Keep the dream alive champ. One day you'll crack the big time and be able to sit at the big table with the grownups.

Kenny Powers

Juniors
Why is it that the Dragons forum can't handle civil and factual discussion? Are you all just precious petals masquerading as fans?
There is a difference between trolling and providing a counter opinion supported by facts.

Quote:
TEDGOODWINSTAND
Winning the minor premiership is a great achievement but we do pretty well most years. While the Broncos talk of making the finals for the last 18 consecutive seasons, you'll find St George have been the most consistent team after that, over the same period. I notice bloggers from other clubs like to snipe at the Dragons on this site...they'd kill for a record like ours. Parramatta (who), Canterbury (an embarrassment to the game, both club and supporters), Manly (goodbye, again) and the lowly Sharks (whose arguments are as empty as that sorry club's trophy cabinet..I noticed Phil Rothfield was the only expert to tip the Eels). I know we CAN win but why do you think we will?

Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
Since St George Illawarra have come into existence we have both played the exact same number of finals games.
I can't believe you referred to Rothfield as an expert.
Quote:

You guys need to wade in the pools of reality every now and then, you can't spend all day blowing smoke up each other's asses. I am sorry that I was unaware that having a discussion with rival supporters had no place in your forum.

The Major

Bench
That's the way lad, ground breaking sledging. Don't forget though, baby steps only. Can't have you peaking too soon.

alien

Referee
not exactly the current events student are you?

Kogarah Jubilee Oval is now sponsored by WIN
and our 'back of jersey' sponsor is CELLARBRATIONS

you do watch the footy dont you?

But Oki Choki suits St.George.

I don't remember the last time I saw St.George WIN or CELEBRATE a premiership.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Kenny Powers said:
You guys need to wade in the pools of reality every now and then
Pompous tool.
Kenny Powers said:
you can't spend all day blowing smoke up each other's asses.
Can take the bogun out of the west, but can't take the westie out of the bogun.

At least youse now talkin like you you was brort up.
Kenny Powers said:
I am sorry that I was unaware that having a discussion with rival supporters had no place in your forum.
Sook.

You know the ground rules. You're either stupid or you're lying. Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.