What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJP76A

Juniors
Maybe next year !!

Oh sorry thats right you've all been saying that for the last 30 years.

Less talk and more on field performance would be a good starting point.

j0nesy

Bench
Not sure they sell them at Parra Stadium.

Haha :D A lot of you blokes, at least the trolls on this forum, weren't at parra stadium 2 months ago. You've got the biggest bandwagon supporter base in the comp. Unlike us we support the club in droves every season, and every September we are dealt the cruelest of blows. Ok so we may be gluttens for punishment, but we love our Dragons...

Good luck to you guys, despite some of your trolling fans I really do hope you do the fairytale and win it from 8th position. If not the future at Parramatta looks very bright with the likes of Poore and Tahu to come in to the side next season.

ElectricPenis

Juniors
Funky Munky, if we lose next week, which we all know is a large possibility, we're gonna sit back, laugh and enjoy the fact that we've gone from potential wooden spooners to grand final contenders in just 9 weeks. Added bonus is we've made it further than the minor premiers, lol what joke. The one thing we will not do, unlike you blokes, is have a sook.
Go the eels.

pana

Juniors
hahahah
go the dragons,No F&*** idea how to play.

Have you minor premiership.what a classic.
CHOKERs of 2009
won nothing in the 80s
won nothing in the 90s
won nothing in the 00s
cant play ,cant catch,cant kick

i luv it,Go the bulldogs!!

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Negative coach with an out of control ego. Might be a good motivator but he is a horrible tactician. Over the past 2 weeks his media comments and gameplan have been disgraceful.

I wish we had signed Anderson over him. Not that we would have won the comp but we would have tried to play some attacking football. That was disgraceful tonight.

We have a 2 man backline. Morris and Soward are class but the rest are not worth a zack. Show them all the door with the exception of Scott who is a good 2nd rower but isn't a centers asshole.

The forwards didn't even look like they wanted to create 2nd phase play even after last week. The penalty goal attempt? f**k me.

We have no heart whatsoever and are lacking in skill. I am not excited about next season as we looked like exactly like Cronulla did in 2008. Up sh*t creek. If a bunch of useless merkins like Canterbury win the comp I'll go f**king postal.

I just hope Bennett is not given a pass. He should be held accountable for the moments f**k up that was the 2009 finals series. He aint god that's for sure.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
lol the greatest living coach is a myth. Now I have heard everything.
If he doesn't win a premiership outside of Brisbane it taints his legacy and he won't be doing it on this years effort. I have never rated him as a good tactitan and he had the strongest team in the comp for his entire caaree. Overrated.

Cletus

First Grade
So sack most of the team and the coach after one year:lol:. It was a good year for the Dragons, the problem was everyone worked out how to beat them by the finals and they didn't have any answers. They'll be up there for the next few years, whether they can get rid of the chokers tag is a different matter but Bennett is still the best coach in the business.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
The support for Bennett from you zealots is ridiculous.

Do you seriously think our backline is up to standard when we are going to play that conservatively through the forwards. How many tries did Boyd, Cooper and Scott score this year?

You people accept mediocrity too easily. The business end of this season was a disgrace. We blew the best chance we will have to win a comp for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts