What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
"I don't care what other saints fans think of me but i do know many many that share my sentiment. Good bye St George - and good riddance - i'm walking away for good and glad to be doing so. Stuff you!!!!!!"

Yet you get upset enough to pm me bleating about the thread being moved? Lol.

God-King Dean

Immortal
There's Cronulla fans out there who still support their team since the clubs debut in 1967.

What does that say about you ?

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
You couldnt possibly have supported "the fairies known as the St George Illawarra Dragons" "for 30 years"... they have only been around since `99.

But Seriously, a roosters supporter like Non-Terminator can stay loyal (and give you sh*t because you arent staying loyal) after they won the spoon. Plus, it's not like it is your fault they lost, or any of ours.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
There's Cronulla fans out there who still support their team since the clubs debut in 1967.

What does that say about you ?

There are cronulla supporters out there that used to go for St George before 1967, and have supported the sharks for 43 seasons and wont ever turn back.

Loyal, but stupid :sarcasm:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
andorian99... a supporter of 30 years?

LOL! What a convenient number.

Some of us didn't come down in the last shower.

f**k off troll.

adamkungl

Immortal
if andorian is for real, he is dead set the biggest pea heart on this website.
what a f**king sook. no matter how many times your team chokes, no matter how much sh*te you get from dickheads like me, if you were a real fan to begin with you wouldn't even consider bailing.
sooooooftcock.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
if andorian is for real, he is dead set the biggest pea heart on this website.
what a f**king sook. no matter how many times your team chokes, no matter how much sh*te you get from dickheads like me, if you were a real fan to begin with you wouldn't even consider bailing.
sooooooftcock.

Easy from the first line. No way he is for real.

Probably an Easts supporter. lol

The amount of effort these trolls are going to...

Smithtown

Coach
No he's not for real

Who is Craig Johnson?

Who is 'The Hulk'?

The hard years of the early 90's produced 2 Grand Final appearances.

Why do people bother?

big pat

Coach
To the fairies known as the St George Illawarra Dragons

](*,):twisted:](*,):twisted:

I have followed you LOYALLY for 30 years since 1979 when I was 7 years old. I still recall as a child collecting the old Scanlens cards and had all the saints ones. I remember worshiping Craig Young, Steve Morris, Rod Reddy, The Hulk, Rob Stone, Perry Haddock and Craig Johnson. From about that time my dad would take me many games. In 1985 I went to every game right up to that awful loss at the SCG to the Bulldogs. After that day I had to have 2 days off school cos I was so fn upset! In those years I was part of the Army, i had my jersey and my GIANT red and white flag that i lugged to every league ground in Sydney and beyond. I remember many great arvos at Kogarah. I remember the Skull and all those other crazy characters. Then came the hard years of the early 90's. Still I went. When I turned 18 I got my membership at the leagues club and renewed it every year until this year - this even when i lived outside the heartland and couldn't get to the club more than once or twice a year. Still i supported you and was a true and good and loyal fan.

But after this year its ends! You are a bunch of useless fairies and LOSERS. What club has put their fans through so much pathetic crap over the years, so much shame, so many choke ups and pussy footed losses like u have? How many finals and grand finals have u had the teams to win but pissed it all against the wall cos ur so weak and useless? Never again - not another second. I don't care what other saints fans think of me but i do know many many that share my sentiment. Good bye St George - and good riddance - i'm walking away for good and glad to be doing so. Stuff you!!!!!!

PS. This may seem radical to some but this is how disgusted I am after 30 years of loyally supporting the Saints:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRFn5fO4S1A

Aleks

good, f**k of and don't come back.:p

Bath's Babes

Juniors
What a jerk for leaving the army. You dont follow a team for their glory. You follow them for that feeling you get inside you knowing you are part of something great, which is why I support St George Illawarra. Grand final glory is what comes as a reward for showing pride in your club, it is a privilege, not a right.

Someone quote that and make it their sig :p

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
yes you clearly did get jipped this year with all these controversial decisions and have been getting jipped for years and thats the reason you cannot win a premiership:roll: wake up losers

Doug2234

First Grade
What a jerk for leaving the army. You dont follow a team for their glory. You follow them for that feeling you get inside you knowing you are part of something great, which is why I support St George Illawarra. Grand final glory is what comes as a reward for showing pride in your club, it is a privilege, not a right.

You better bring that attitude to your first game next season!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Might have been born in Sth Africa but he was Australian.

I honestly don't who the Hulk is, apart from Hulk Hogan and this bloke...

95_114148892670.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.