What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Actually I'd be pretty happy if The Hulk played for us. Would certainly bring some mongrel into the front row.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Why do my posts keep getting deleted when i when i give half hearted, tongue in cheek comments in regards to you guys choking. I understand you are all sore losers, but seriously, get over it. Losers.

The Rosco

Bench
And as if you poor saints fans aren't having a bad enough week already, FOX goes and puts the '05 semi vs WestsTigers on "Choosday nrl game" :shock:
The crowd shots at the end were the best. When they panned out to the saints fans and their tears . . .Gold !! :lol:

At least your lot are July premiers nowadays . . . only a couple of years ago, you were always February premiers. Saints are gonna win this year. Blah blah Ryles, Barrett, Greenshields, etc. Blah blah this is their year. Blah blah all the big guns are off contract next year, so this has to be our year. Blah blah.

This year you had a better than usual season. That's it. Don't get too far ahead of yourselves.
But your supporters carry on like you are the greatest team that God ever put wind into. And the way your players request their jerseys 1 size too small so they can admire themselves just a little more, is a scream too !.
Watching Gasnier do the "Flour sieve" shuffle with the ball in front of him used to make me nearly pee myself laughing. What a genius.

I thought with the new coach and players that you lot wouldn't choke this time around.
Some people call you the under achievers.
And I'm afraid that many of you are starting to believe it. :D

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Your club are the morons they took a 18000 crowd over a full SFS and where did it end up getting you , nowhere except bye bye in straight sets and mad monday platting each others hair and playing with their Barbie dolls

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Why do my posts keep getting deleted
Your posts aren't getting deleted. You're just making up stuff to get attention.

hindmarshisgod said:
when i when i give half hearted, tongue in cheek comments in regards to you guys choking. I understand you are all sore losers, but seriously, get over it. Losers.
LOL! You mean you're a low life troll.

Trolls are the biggest sooks.

big pat

Coach
i don't know the biggest sooks at the moment, parraletic or bullsh*t supporters, just shows you how dumb they are, one of the biggest games of the year coming up, but they seem to be more worried what we are writing.

Bath's Babes

Juniors
i don't know the biggest sooks at the moment, parraletic or bullsh*t supporters, just shows you how dumb they are, one of the biggest games of the year coming up, but they seem to be more worried what we are writing.

i can't believe parra is giving it to us for choking. 2001 and 2005 mean anything to those bogans?

A few less than the 21,000 you lot got at Homebush.

Let me guess... a reader of the tabloid media?

surely

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
But it's all about the goooood of the game isn't it? Surely a packed SFS looked better than people being turned away at Parramatta Stadium? Well....?

What should it matter what round or finals game it is? We earned it!

What you don't know is that Saints are regularly asked to move to another ground to accomodate other supporters during the regular rounds. Round 26 is the most recent example.

The same doesn't get asked of Brookvale or Parramatta, as we are witnessing here. And the Bulldogs, well they caved and gave up their home ground years ago.

How is a round one game any different to round 26? You know, when the self-righteous crusaders were trying to get us to move. Remember the Masons being 'locked out'? I bet you were one of the tabloid junkies that believed it too. We certainly had more than few opposition supporters trying to make us give up our home ground in round 26, and that was just an entree for the crap that followed for the finals.

But relax troll, I don't think Parra or anyone should be pressured into giving up their home advantage. I never considered it in the past, and the same goes for next year. To me it's a prick of a low act to make demands on an opposition club and their supporters to give up what they are entitled to.

It's just hilarious that dopes like you can't see the hypocrisy.

Lol i believed the shirt story was true and i dont believe your bullsh*t statement your club released thats for sure

j0nesy

Bench
lol. Well, that's confirmation enough that you're not too bright. You believe the tabloids.

But probably only when it suits you.

What was your view of the tabloid media's handling of the Coffs rape allegations?

Or the salary cap rort... Oh wait that one was true. I guess anything is possible when it comes THAT club. Thankfully we support a club that is loyal to its supporter base and respects the great game of rugby league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts