What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL! Can you take a bigger chunk?
Good to see you've admitted to being an open sexman.
I admit it. I gave away my virginity a long time ago. When are you thinking going all the way?
jpaciocco91 said:
In a previous thread you admitted your own alcoholism.
Ha ha. Yes, I can imagine going the pub with mates can be construed as hard core to a kiddie like you.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
That's ok Stevie, good to see you have little or no morals, you consider open fornication something to be proud of (Gene Simmons claimed to have f**ked over 4,600 women, you exceeded that with men by the time you were in your teens), and you justify your alcoholism by saying it is used to enhance your social relationships.

Anyway, do you have Facebook or MSN?

Cheers,
JP.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL. You really are keen to stalk me aren't you? What sort of person tries to find out personal details about someone who argues with them an internet forum?

Young jpac, You have some issues that go beyond the make-believe world of internet personas.
I wish you would get "choked" yourself.
Keyboard hero. Save it for your sharkie mates.
jpaciocco91 said:
So, do you have facebook?
I tell you what, you post a few facebook links of random people, and I'll tell you if any of them are me.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
You are a keyboard warrior yourself.
I hope the Sharkies, along with you, do get "choked". I have no umchays there.

If I see a man on Facebook that is of 6ft 3 with long white hair and a muscly build who resembles the Greek God Zeus I will know it is you. Almighty Super-Duper Admin Steve 'Willow'.

BPS

Juniors
I've heard that the Saints boys are super F***king Hungry too!

I also heard that the majority of them choked at a Carlton Restaurant too.

big pat

Coach
I've heard that the Saints boys are super F***king Hungry too!

I also heard that the majority of them choked at a Carlton Restaurant too.

and i heard that your a f**king genius, and you just got out of a mental hospital.

Borat.

Juniors
Sucked in Judas-

When he left the tigers he said the tigers have been great to me, they have stuck by me for 2 years of injury , Sheens has been really supportive, but I just felt the timing was right to go to the dragons.....WTF!

Karma is a Biatch

Did anyone see his little advirtisement in yesterdays papers of how "most controversial blog" is back this year. The guy hadn't even written an actual article yet, he'a already bagging the Dragons.

There are points in the article such as who he'll thinks will be a dominant force this and who he thinks will make the top 4; after that he says "dragons fans won't be happy" how dosen't mention any other teams specifically like that!

He's such a wanker, stupid Sharks supporter.

He does it on purpose to get dragons fans to read his silly blogs and articals .
There is a simple way to stop this dont read them and dont buy The telecrap.:crazy:

big pat

Coach
example of blog, typically updated daily, blogs often reflect the personality of the author, that can't be right that f**kwit has no personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.