What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cagey Mac

Bench
So why buy the Telegraph?
o It has a strong political bias to the right and bias either way in media sucks
o It has some of the worst writers and you struggle to find anything that isn’t spun or pure fluff
o Add up how much you spend on the crap and you’ll pay for your season ticket, new jersey and a few beers
o Save the trees FFS
o This forum has more news than you’ll get elsewhere

I used to read it on-line occasionally but it’s not even worth the “click”
Rothfeld isn’t the worst St George basher BTW. That honour falls to the colossus of the Northern Beaches. Peter Peters, who’s ancient Greek relatives must have occasioned his peers to pen the word hypocrite for the first time.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Say anything about the dragons and he knows he'll get a response. We have probably the most passionate fanbase, and are one of the most hated clubs in the comp by opposition fans. He knows this, and stirs the pot. He gets a bite every time. I can't believe people still bother reading his blogs, its clear as day the guy doesn't have a clue about the game, but he knows how to get hits on his blog.

petetheileet

First Grade
So why buy the Telegraph?
o It has a strong political bias to the right and bias either way in media sucks
o It has some of the worst writers and you struggle to find anything that isn’t spun or pure fluff
o Add up how much you spend on the crap and you’ll pay for your season ticket, new jersey and a few beers
o Save the trees FFS
o This forum has more news than you’ll get elsewhere

I used to read it on-line occasionally but it’s not even worth the “click”
Rothfeld isn’t the worst St George basher BTW. That honour falls to the colossus of the Northern Beaches. Peter Peters, who’s ancient Greek relatives must have occasioned his peers to pen the word hypocrite for the first time.

Fantastic point

money much better spent elsewhere

ive been buying it less and less frequently, im giving it up for good now, that dollar every day is being put away now

nxt year, season ticket, new jersey and enough home brew to make 6 beers for every saints game

now thats a plan!

dragon_kirby

Juniors
all the phil rothsfield wants to do is pay out the dragons because why the supporters argue the point and get fired up at what he says. He is a scum supporter and the only pleasure that he will get in life is to try and fire up the dragon supporters because he knows the scum have no chance of ever winning a gf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.