What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Another poor effort. ...and he just keeps going on and on. Do you really think your take on it all means anything?

But seriously, if its so unbearbale for you, why do you post in here? You never talk football and only serve as a scummer distraction. A common troll who doesn't know when to go home.

<Insert reply: "no, you're the troll">

MrSharky

Juniors
That's enough Craig... save your troubles for next year's Grand Illawarra Choke-fest... :lol:

icon6.gif

Craigshark

First Grade
Willow said:
Another poor effort. ...and he just keeps going on and on. Do you really think your take on it all means anything?

But seriously, if its so unbearbale for you, why do you post in here? You never talk football and only serve as a scummer distraction. A common troll who doesn't know when to go home.

<Insert reply: "no, you're the troll">

Another poor effort.. I think its more like, you not being able to handle the truth.

Ribs

Bench
2006 hey Mcshankie?

Yeah, eyes on the prize ha ha ha a fat wooden spoon.

Albert, Simmonds, Pommeroy..... ha ha ha hope they like soup.

MrSharky

Juniors
Simmons is the only below-average player you've listed... and he is more than likely not going to be seen in first-grade next year (bar injury)....

Our other recruits are all quality...

icon6.gif

Ribs

Bench
Yeah Darren Albert, he was good. In 1997 ha ha ha ha

Simmonds - The New Peach!

I dont even understand why you fools look forward to the next season.... honestly!

Another year of bickering and whining about coach tactics and selection mistakes, poor recruitment, ugly jumpers.

Things started going downhill for your club when they started breath testing 12 year old girls at the gate.

MrSharky

Juniors
Ribs said:
Yeah Darren Albert, he was good. In 1997 ha ha ha ha

No... he has been carving up in the ESL until today...

Ribs said:
Simmonds - The New Peach!

I've acknowledged that he is crap... hopefully Raper does too...

Ribs said:
I dont even understand why you fools look forward to the next season.... honestly!

And what do stains supporters have to look forward to? More embarrasment on/off the field...

Ribs said:
Another year of bickering and whining about coach tactics and selection mistakes, poor recruitment, ugly jumpers.

We are in constant debate over our club and it's direction... that is a sign of real supporters; not fairweather imbeciles such as yourself...

Ribs said:
Things started going downhill for your club when they started breath testing 12 year old girls at the gate.

Even if that were the case (which it isn't)... it's still better than checking for methamphetamine traces in 10 year old boys out Jubilee-way ay Ribs?

icon6.gif

Ribs

Bench
Albert carving up..... ha ha ha ha yeah great buy guys. John's like in the way he takes the game by the scruff of the neck.....

So its HOPEFULLY Raper will too. Everytime Simmo is mentioned its a glowing recommendation. Looks to be first choice fullback whether you like it or not. I certainly like it!

Embarrassment off and on the field? Like for example winning the equal most games this season? Great argument you have there champ.

OK, so you are real supporters because you all sit there on your computers bitching about everything from the jumper to selections to tactics? Did you read that before you posted? We have been here enjoying the success of our team, all year, not being a bunch of whining moaning internet cowards. Fairweather supporters? Based on? Bet you ignore that question.....

Checking for methamphetamine traces in 10 year old boys? And I thought the rest of your post was pathetic........!

MrSharky

Juniors
Ribs said:
Albert carving up..... ha ha ha ha yeah great buy guys. John's like in the way he takes the game by the scruff of the neck.....

:roll: ... He is an outside three-quarter... he is not meant to...

He is also consistently a leading tryscorer in the ESL... stop making your lack of proper intellect even more eye-opening...

Ribs said:
So its HOPEFULLY Raper will too. Everytime Simmo is mentioned its a glowing recommendation. Looks to be first choice fullback whether you like it or not. I certainly like it!

You base this on what the clowns at CH.9 have to say... the truth is that the youngsters in the lower grades are the shining stars with greater wraps placed upon them... and they will be expected to take the step up...

Ribs said:
Embarrassment off and on the field? Like for example winning the equal most games this season? Great argument you have there champ.

Means nothing if you're consistantly going to flounder and whittle away into oblivion when it counts (e.g. last Saturday night)...

Ribs said:
OK, so you are real supporters because you all sit there on your computers bitching about everything from the jumper to selections to tactics? Did you read that before you posted? We have been here enjoying the success of our team, all year, not being a bunch of whining moaning internet cowards. Fairweather supporters? Based on? Bet you ignore that question.....

Our team's average performance in the latter half of this year is the reason we are discussing those issues... Fool.

Ribs said:
Checking for methamphetamine traces in 10 year old boys? And I thought the rest of your post was pathetic........!

It was you who started with the low-life comments...

icon6.gif

Ribs

Bench
Putting your faith in an old man carving it up in the ESL is laughable.

No, Simmonds has been talked up by your own coaching staff constantly. Not surprising though considering your other options..... ha ha ha

Flounder? They had a poor game sure, but a great season overall. Good luck to the Tigers, they played the better game on the night, thats football. If you measure your teams performance by September results only, why would you even follow the Sharks ha ha ha ha thats a classic statement.

Wow, you ignored the question... didnt see that coming.
Ive been throught he gates on Saturday nights at that swamp. Are you saying your club has never used breathalisers at the gate? Go on....

MrSharky

Juniors
Ribs said:
Putting your faith in an old man carving it up in the ESL is laughable.

No, he is 29... you're still constantly making a fool of yourself...

Ribs said:
No, Simmonds has been talked up by your own coaching staff constantly. Not surprising though considering your other options..... ha ha ha

Wrong again...

Until I see proof, your claims remain as dribble...

Ribs said:
Flounder? They had a poor game sure, but a great season overall. Good luck to the Tigers, they played the better game on the night, thats football. If you measure your teams performance by September results only, why would you even follow the Sharks ha ha ha ha thats a classic statement.

With your playing roster, it is inexcusable that you have nothing to show for it...

Ribs said:
Wow, you ignored the question... didnt see that coming.
Ive been throught he gates on Saturday nights at that swamp. Are you saying your club has never used breathalisers at the gate? Go on....

The breathalisers are conducted by the police... they are to stop drink-driving...

Who would have thought?... :roll:

icon6.gif

Ribs

Bench
29?? I take it all back. We all know wingers dont peak untuil they are 30. Good luck with that.

You gave me the proof when you said:

I've acknowledged that he is crap... hopefully Raper does too...

Hopefully Raper will too? He doesnt yet though does he? Stop making this easy.

Our playing roster is great yes, but it was a good season and one game short of the GF. We have the same roster next year so we will give it another shake then. Again, I like how you base success on premierships alone. Where does that leave your club? Hmmm....

Ignored the question again I see. Why are we fairweather supporters? Nothing.....?

Ooooooh! So they breathalise people going INTO THE GROUND to stop drink driving....... your logic is breathtaking.

MrSharky

Juniors
Ribs said:
29?? I take it all back. We all know wingers dont peak untuil they are 30. Good luck with that.

Well you are trying to say he is an "old man"... when clearly he is not...

He is still capable of making an impact, even in his later years...

Ribs said:
Hopefully Raper will too? He doesnt yet though does he? Stop making this easy.

My comment was put in place simply because he's being picked as a first-grade regular consistantly... not because I know for a fact that he regards him highly...

The youngsters below him will all be ahead of him sooner rather than later...

Ribs said:
Our playing roster is great yes, but it was a good season and one game short of the GF. We have the same roster next year so we will give it another shake then. Again, I like how you base success on premierships alone. Where does that leave your club? Hmmm....

At the current time, it is not expected of my team to be winning the premiership... we are still building toward it...

Next year will be a step forward.

Your club on the other hand only has a short amount of time before all your "stars" will be on the way out...

Ribs said:
Ignored the question again I see. Why are we fairweather supporters? Nothing.....?

The poor attendances at the start of the year.

The booing of the players.

The attitudes of your forumers.

All this and more indicate at your fair-weatheredness...

Ribs said:
Ooooooh! So they breathalise people going INTO THE GROUND to stop drink driving....... your logic is breathtaking.

You are the only one claiming that they breathalise people going into the ground.

You also claimed that 12 year old girls are being breathalised.

Both of these claims are pure rubbish...

icon6.gif

Ribs

Bench
Capable of making an impact? After the ball filters through those centres? Good luck.

You arent a selector, and the eselectors have put faith in Simmonds. Your sooner or later someone will replace him is at best a hopeful situation.

Your team is heading backwards, even your players are trying to get out of there..... see Dykes. You guys have been building now for what? 40 years? What have you built?

Poor attendances at the start of the year? Booing the team? What a load of rubbish. You called me a fairweather supporter.

not fairweather imbeciles such as yourself

I was there, I didnt boo any players. You seem to sprout stupid comments and dont have the balls to back away from it. Ive supported saints since I was old enough to know who they were.

What happened at your swamp when Manly wiped their arse with your inept football team? They were given heaps by your fairweather fans....

Ive seen young girls being breathalised heading into the ground. They introduced it a few years ago to stop all the teenage drunks going into Shark Park. Maybe they dont anymore, but they certainly did a few years back....

Thats a fact.

MrSharky

Juniors
Ribs said:
Capable of making an impact? After the ball filters through those centres? Good luck.

You arent a selector, and the eselectors have put faith in Simmonds. Your sooner or later someone will replace him is at best a hopeful situation.

Well if David Simmons (yes that hopeless player we are talking about) can score 16 tries with the centres inside him... there is hope yet...

There is nothing to suggest that we will be playing the same style next year... and much more (including comments from within the club) suggesting that there will be changes...

Ribs said:
Your team is heading backwards, even your players are trying to get out of there..... see Dykes. You guys have been building now for what? 40 years? What have you built?

Dykes has not yet asked for a release, despite what the media has convinced you into thinking...

He maybe unhappy with the structure at the club... but we all know that there should and will be changes...

We will wait and see how things unfold...

Ribs said:
Poor attendances at the start of the year? Booing the team? What a load of rubbish. You called me a fairweather supporter.

I simply questioning whether you would have the guile to insult the forumers in the Sharks forum for discussing issues related to the club if your club hadn't gone so far this year...

Ribs said:
I was there, I didnt boo any players. You seem to sprout stupid comments and dont have the balls to back away from it. Ive supported saints since I was old enough to know who they were.

Maybe YOU didn't... but other Illawarra fans did. FACT.

Ribs said:
What happened at your swamp when Manly wiped their arse with your inept football team? They were given heaps by your fairweather fans....

Wrong. We won 68-6...

Ribs said:
Ive seen young girls being breathalised heading into the ground. They introduced it a few years ago to stop all the teenage drunks going into Shark Park. Maybe they dont anymore, but they certainly did a few years back....

Thats a fact.

Well I'll take your word for it... but since it's not happening at the current time, then I'm glad the problem has been dealt with...

icon6.gif

Ribs

Bench
The jury is out on Albert.

The jury is out on Simmons

Changes need to be made, agreed. But whether thats enough to turn things around is unknown.

My mistake, it was the Knights that used your team for toilet tissue. No crowd reaction? Thats not how I remember it ending.

Its a fans choice to make their opinions felt and while I dont always agree with it, sometimes a serve from fans has the desired effect. If they dont put in and get a belting, they need to be told that fans dont put up with mediocre performances.

MrSharky

Juniors
Ribs said:
The jury is out on Albert.

The jury is out on Simmons

Changes need to be made, agreed. But whether thats enough to turn things around is unknown.

IMO the jury is always out...

And yes, although there is no guarantee that there will be rewards, changes are a step in the right direction...

Ribs said:
My mistake, it was the Knights that used your team for toilet tissue. No crowd reaction? Thats not how I remember it ending.

Mate I don't understand, we were given a towelling up at Newcastle (i.e. an away game)... you must have your facts confused...

Ribs said:
Its a fans choice to make their opinions felt and while I dont always agree with it, sometimes a serve from fans has the desired effect. If they dont put in and get a belting, they need to be told that fans dont put up with mediocre performances.

Agreed...

icon6.gif

Acka

Coach
sullyfan said:
They hardly played there! They played most of their home games at the SCG as part of the old Match Of The Day.

They still went more than 50 matches without a loss

Status
Not open for further replies.