What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
There's a new nuffie in the Sharks forum, who apparently decided to go for them today because someone said they are sh*t, LOL. Just warning you all for the future there's a new troll. He'll be banned from here within a month (not that you'd be able to understand him)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That reminds me, in the next day or two I think we should be lifting the suspensions to the Dragons forum - there's only five or six, and they are not just sharks supporters.

I think the worst of them should have got the message by now. A clean slate if you like.

Rexxy

Coach
They should be held for ransom and we swap them, one for one, for any Saints fans banned from the Sharks Forum.

Any left over we make them say how they have "loved St george all their lives, and "St George is the one and only true religion", then cut off their heads and put the footage on the internet.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Rexxy said:
They should be held for ransom and we swap them, one for one, for any Saints fans banned from the Sharks Forum.

Any left over we make them say how they have "loved St george all their lives, and "St George is the one and only true religion", then cut off their heads and put the footage on the internet.

The blood of Cronulla infedels will flow like rivers through the fertile lands of Australia's Mesopotamia - the land between the Cook's & George's rivers...

DEATH TO THE UN-BELIEVERS!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Surely said:
He isn't one of ours, you can have him back.
I'm afraid he is. In simple terms, a low grade scummer troll. He has been caught out in the first couple of posts so he's not very good at it. LOL.
Gunna have to sort this one out yourself.

God-King Dean

Immortal
You truly are a nuffy. The worst troll I have seen in my life. I hope you get a virus on your computer for being such a poor human being.

You truly are a nuffy. The worst troll I have seen in my life. I hope you get a virus on your computer for being such a poor human being.

my pc has all da anti-virus stuf, altho it duz wory me dat sum ppl here r hacker.....postin 85 times a day in a footballs forum

dis ones 4 u lancey boy

lancethompson_narrowweb__200x300.jpg

The Preacher

First Grade
Saints_2006 said:
my pc has all da anti-virus stuf, altho it duz wory me dat sum ppl here r hacker.....postin 85 times a day in a footballs forum

I felt sorry for this poor unfortunate goose, now, I'm sorry that we've been landed with the "longneck"
Find another forum to dump your waste, you cretinous moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.