What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Get ready for another year another choke.
In the words of that great song. "Yes you are the great pretenders."
Can't wait for thenext round of excuse, but don't worry Nathan will be safe because the media love him especially Laurie and Ray!

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Gee, only 4 posts and you've already proved yourself to be a complete f**ktard. Congratulations.

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
But I haven't choked when made favourite for the Premiership numerous times over the last couple of years. No more excuses! Lance Thompson is the lucky one this year> He has more chance with the Sharks than your mob. Gere they know how to look after their own when it suits them like alco Barrett and Gasnier, but when it doesn't suit them bye bye! You've got nothing!

HIghlands Fling said:
Not a Parra fan actually. I am an unbiased fan of the game. Who loves to see the underdog win.

No, not a Parra fan at all!

Only a poster who has made all of 7 posts. 3 trolling here, 3 being sad that Nathan Hindmarsh isn't fully fit and one about Brian Smith.

:-k

Walks like a Parra fan, looks like a Parra fan, smells like a Parra fan...

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Clever big words Dragon_psa.
You can't be happy with their lack of silver wear recently. They have the personnel (like the Roosters) but they lack ticker in the finals like Parra.
The posts about Hindmarsh are because I live in his area and thought people would like to hear what I had heard. I also feel Smith is given heaps when he has got a pretty good record MINUS THE SILVER WARE AS WELL THOUGH. The Eels weren't chosen to make the 8 last year and they came pretty close.

Collateral

Coach
HIghlands Fling said:
The Eels weren't chosen to make the 8 last year and they came pretty close.

They actually finished as Minor Premiers...Geez, what sort of Parra fan are you!?

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Lack of silverware? Flegg GF winners last season (over Parra incidentally) is not exactly a lack of silverware. Granted, it's not the 1st grade trophy, but nevertheless is silverware.

And after we lost our first 4 games last year, we were written off as well. But we actually scored points in our prelim.

Classic case of Pot and kettle in your case.

F**ktard.

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
I'm not a Parra fan. Parra lose their first 4 games most years so what's the big deal. Tigers normally win their first 5 too. Your insults are quite repetative. Maybe it is all the fumes from Port Kembla

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
List of happy players who may win a Premiership this year:
Ennis, Holdsworth, Patten, Howell, Riddell, Stapleton to name a few. They are enjoyed NOT CHOKING!!!

Dragon_psa

First Grade
They ever beaten us in a Grand Final? 22-0 ring a bell?

Minor premierships mean jack ****, BTW. Club championships? Meh.

St George premierships since Parra entered the comp in 1947: 14.

Compared to 4 for Parra.

So have your "Minor premierships" and "Club championships". I sincerely hope they give you some solace after the choke of the century (an even better choke than 2001).

F**ktard.

lol @ the internet hero.

Andy-balloon.jpg

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Parra have 4 in my lifetime, St George Illawarra Dragons 0. According to the 2006 Season Guide it doesn't list any Premierships. Bring back the Steelers they had ticker!

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Float like a Butterfly, Burn Like a Dragon
What burn up like the Space Shuttle Discovery.
Premierships 0 .... Great stat that. It isn't the 60s anymore. You wanted to merge and have Mundine (Suck Eggs) and so their goes your previous history.

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Sorry I have to admit that I bet that I could get 2 pages of replies to a stir in 45 minutes. I have tried this at various club sites under different guises and won quite a lot over it. You are the latest and easiest. Pay up boys

Status
Not open for further replies.