What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collateral

Coach
HIghlands Fling said:
Float like a Butterfly, Burn Like a Dragon
What burn up like the Space Shuttle Discovery.

Wow that was a good one. No more Comedy Festivals for you, you'll kill the world with laughter. Then nobody will care if your beloved Parramatta win or choke.

It isn't the 60s anymore.

Just like it isnt the 70's, 80's or 90's anymore. Glad to see you are with the times. It could be considered a sign of intelligence.

Coming from someone who was just bragging about how many Premierships Parra has won in your lifetime, the above quote kinda makes you look even more like an idiot...doesnt it...

Collateral

Coach
HIghlands Fling said:
Sorry I have to admit that I bet that I could get 2 pages of replies to a stir in 45 minutes. I have tried this at various club sites under different guises and won quite a lot over it. You are the latest and easiest. Pay up boys

The desperate last attempt to make yourself look like the victor...noone believe's it or cares. Youve already proved yourself a liar with your earlier statement of not being a Parra fan. Comeone Sterlo, give it up, we all know who you are!

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Recent history does suggest though the Eels whether you like it or not have been more successful and consistent. The Dragons have not lived up to expectations, agreed?

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Not to mention the good old "I was fishing" line. You'd better run along F**ktard. I heard Hindy is wondering where his pre-game knob polisher has disappeared to.

Collateral

Coach
HIghlands Fling said:
Recent history does suggest though the Eels whether you like it or not have been more successful and consistent. The Dragons have not lived up to expectations, agreed?

Recent history...recent as in the last 50 years? Not really recent is it...2005 was the first year the Eels made the finals in how many years?

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Recent history...recent as in the last 50 years? Not really recent is it...2005 was the first year the Eels made the finals in how many years?
They have only missed the finals once in the last 9 years.

Collateral

Coach
HIghlands Fling said:
Mr Moderator why don't you moderate and get rid of the inappropriate language. I have not been personal.

Neither is he, he is just stating a fact by the looks of it...
Go ahead and swear back if you want, it gets filtered anyway which is why the whole actual word doesnt come up.

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
They were never in the 2001 Grand Final and so couldn't choke unlike the Dragons against the Storm. Name the score from Parra's loss... most people can't but they can tell you the Man and the penalty try for thuggery cost the Dragons their win.

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Why doesn't Illawarra ever get included in the Dragons historical facts. If it wasn't for the Editor of the Illawarra Mercury the Steeler fans wouldn't have been fooled into joining you.

Collateral

Coach
Not being the devout Parra fan that you are I'm not entirely sure but, the Dragons have been considered a force ever since 1999...a pretty solid history if you ask me, with the exception of 1 or 2 seasons.

2005 was Parra's first solid year since 2001 (or whenever they made the GF *and choked*).

Willow

Assistant Moderator
HIghlands Fling said:
Mr Moderator why don't you moderate and get rid of the inappropriate language. I have not been personal.
No you only done worse in posting defamation which has been deleted.

The reason why this thread is over two pages is because you're making more than half the posts.

Anyway, you've played the Mod card so we'll oblige by sending this one to 'The Swamp'.

Its a thread near the top and is put aside for trolls like yourself. Troll away...

Collateral

Coach
HIghlands Fling said:
They were never in the 2001 Grand Final and so couldn't choke unlike the Dragons against the Storm. Name the score from Parra's loss... most people can't but they can tell you the Man and the penalty try for thuggery cost the Dragons their win.

You know why people cant remember what the score in Parra's GF was? Because noone besides Knights and Parra fans care. Ask anyone that remembers though and they will tell you that Parra choked BIG TIME in that game...More so than the first year Dragons-Steelers merger were considered chokers in '99.

So do you admit to being a parra fan yet?

Collateral

Coach
HIghlands Fling said:
Who have I defamed?
Just hurt the feelings of a few computer geeks who really have no idea.

Sounds like you are the only one who is hurt in here. haha computer geeks...you are really runnig out of things to say arent you? haha

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It wasn't someone in the forum who you defamed. You know what you did.
Look up defamation, and read the members guidelines.
You've already broken a couple of rules.
Its just a matter of knowing your boundaries.

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
You find it hard to admit that you're disappointed in your results. As you said missed finals for 2 years came back to come 1st after the Season proper. In the same time Siants did nothing.

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Sorry to sound thick. Yes I stirred but I wasn't personal or didn't say anything to damge anyone's reputation unlike your fellow fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts