What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt sorry for this poor unfortunate goose, now, I'm sorry that we've been landed with the "longneck"
Find another forum to dump your waste, you cretinous moron.

But dis is mi forum, im dragon thru n thru, I bleed red n white. if ur so much a draguns supporter, y is ur name peachey?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That was old before you posted it. Even your fellow Sharks supporters are calling you a cretin.

A smart troll knows when a joke falls flat. Assuming there is such a thing as a smart troll.

Godz Illa

Coach
Worth noting:

The Scum, who couldn't go forward in 2005, will be without their two best props in 2006, replacing them with 20 minute man Ross, and a second rower in Lance. I'm so so sorry that you'll have to endure this Thommo:

sharkspoon.jpg

Surely

Post Whore
Godz Illa said:
Worth noting:

The Scum, who couldn't go forward in 2005, will be without their two best props in 2006, replacing them with 20 minute man Ross, and a second rower in Lance. I'm so so sorry that you'll have to endure this Thommo:

sharkspoon.jpg

At least he'll still be close to home, and I'm sure he'll look forward to playing you guys twice next season :)

Surely

Post Whore
ha ha ... well done willow, just think how happy he'll be when he finally puts it in though :)

Surely

Post Whore
RedDragon said:
Isnt this the same idiot that vanished after he was constantly made to look like an idiot on our forum?

So you are saying he fitted in perfectly.

Collateral

Coach
The Nulla said:
I love the fact that you guys get off talking about things that happened 40-50 years ago. :lol:

Actually, thats kind of sad..... and to think most of you were not even alive then :oops: :?

At least we can talk about some success.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sharkies All the Way was the troll who disputed the existence of mosquitoes at Toyota Park - he said there was no such thing as a saltwater mosquito, hence his extra nickanme of 'Salt Water Mozzie', or 'Salty' for short.

He was good fun for a while.

Salty only left the forums because his fellow Sharks fans in the Sharks forum bullied the hell out of him.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Oh... so this what the gutter looks like... interesting.
Sutho_Sharks said:
The Dragons lost to Souths :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scum thrashed by the Knights. 22-4. :lol: :lol:
Shark Fin Soup.

Time for shower.

2 True Blues

Coach
What a difference three months has made. 23/11/05 to 23/2/06. And it's still going on btw your club's fans....LOL......Like there wasnt even an off season.....The love makes me feel all goose bumpy !!!

Collateral

Coach
Raper's Circus
By RAY CHESTERTON
February 28, 2006

COACH Stuart Raper has revamped Cronulla's attack for this season, introducing more variety and speed in the hope of finally launching a concerted assault on an elusive premiership.
He has also enlisted the folk lore of circus juggling to help ball handling.

In a game where no stone or big top is left unexplored, Raper has his players doing drills involving juggling tennis balls and footballs to improve hand-to-eye coordination.

He got the idea while coaching in England and watching a circus performer move from juggling small balls to pens and finally to heavy chain saws, their motors revving and the teeth active.

Juggling active chain saws is unlikely to be seen at Cronulla, given its potential to end handling mishaps in a decidedly final way.

"I looked at juggling and thought it had potential for rugby league," Stuart said.

"So we're giving it a go.

"If it doesn't work there is always busking."

When talking about his club's preparation, Stuart says new potential fullbacks Darren Albert and David Simmons will inject a jolt of real speed into proceedings.

"The biggest change that will affect us is Simmons or Albert at fullback instead of David Peachey," Raper said.

"I've noticed the fullback role has changed from good solid Garry Jack types to players like Matt Bowen, Billy Slater and Brett Hodgson.

"They're just pure speed."

Stuart said the contribution from former fullback Peachey, who is playing in England, would not be forgotten but a new style was being created.

"Peach could set up tries and do some remarkable things but now we'll have a fullback with real speed," he added.

The signing of Albert, the winger who scored Newcastle's match-winning try in the 1997 grand final and Penrith's skilled prop Ben Ross, gives the Sharks more attacking options.

They will reduce the pressure on half Brett Kimmorley to be the team's solo attacking force.

"If we can get into our second phase play it's going to be good for him (Kimmorley) and help him stand off the ball a bit," Ross said.

Raper said the club would also be expecting more from its likely hooker this year, Tevita Latu, because of the extras options it opened up.

"The options we had made us think about the way we would play and Brett's (Kimmorley) been very receptive to it," he said.

-----

No suprise really, we always knew they were bunch of clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.