What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collateral

Coach
HIghlands Fling said:
You find it hard to admit that you're disappointed in your results. As you said missed finals for 2 years came back to come 1st after the Season proper. In the same time Siants did nothing.

what exactly did you win? Winning the minor premiership is kinda pointless if you cant back it up with the actual Premiership...its kinda like saying you won a brand new car without an engine or wheels.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
HIghlands Fling said:
Sorry to sound thick.
No need to apologise, we worked out that much from your first post.
HIghlands Fling said:
Yes I stirred but I wasn't personal or didn't say anything to damge anyone's reputation unlike your fellow fans.
Yeah sure, someone has damaged the reputation of your forum nickname - and now everyone is picking on you. :lol:

When referring to defamatory posts, we refer to those which defame a person by name. In the case of these forums, its usually a public person. You made a defamatory post and you were moderated accordingly.

As I said, its just case of you working out your boundaries.

HIghlands Fling

Juniors
Hindmarsh was referred to by one of your outstanding members and that was fine. *edited*, as is Willie Manu or Mr Barrett also isn't. I understand now. Defame World's best Second Rower is on chokers are not.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Apparently you don't know the difference between opinion and libel.

Next you'll be chucking a tantrum and crying foul. This is what usually happens with low grade trolls who don't get their own way.

2 True Blues

Coach
Hey Red Dragon, do you want a lift to the shops sometime. It's a long way there if you want a Chiko Roll, and you gotta be getting sick of riding your push bike by now.......

Collateral

Coach
2 True Blues said:
Hey Red Dragon, do you want a lift to the shops sometime. It's a long way there if you want a Chiko Roll, and you gotta be getting sick of riding your push bike by now.......

Mate, sounds like you are looking for the Mardi Gra...that was last night. Im sure all your friends will be able to fill you in on the events though. Sorry, but I just dont accept lifts from old men offering candy.

2 True Blues

Coach
Well I just thought since St geogre ILLAWARRA have never won a grand final either that you might need a lift.

RedDragon said:
what exactly did you win? Winning the minor premiership is kinda pointless if you cant back it up with the actual Premiership...its kinda like saying you won a brand new car without an engine or wheels.

The Preacher

First Grade
What's the go with all the "bitch-slapping". Highlands you are 5 STAR GOOSE.
You must have an extremely long neck. I thought I was going to see tears flowing from the screen with all the bleating you've been going on with.
Why Troll, you only have 28 or so posts and already everyone has picked you as a fool. Just stick to the general forum or your own clubs, if they haven't flicked you already. You are a sad person with a sad intellect. GO AWAY. =;

Collateral

Coach
Why are Sharks fans so obsessed with the Dragons. They already have 2 new threads about us in their forum. Its funny because they just dont see how jealous they really are!

scarcev

Juniors
Madcat said:
The fairytale of the Wests Tigers is over, back to reality for them.

And once again the Dragons steal defeat from the jaws of victory!!!!!! Face it, Barrett was ordinary (and the knock in the head what was that all about, look at the replay he wasnt touched above the chest!!!! sympathy for putting a ball down in front of your sticks not likely), Ryles was petulant, Brown clueless, Gasnier (well I actually felt sorry for him) cos he was outstanding once again, against us, he always is.

Ohhhhhhhh the OKI CHOKIE................Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the OKI CHOCKIE thats what its all about!!

Godz Illa

Coach
Scarcev is living la dolce vita isn't he? Nothing better to do at 2am on Sunday morning than troll an internet forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts