What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarcev

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
Scarcev is living la dolce vita isn't he? Nothing better to do at 2am on Sunday morning than troll an internet forum.

I dont even know what that means champ, yea sorry the post was 2am in the morning but I just sobered up from Friday night, one of us had something to celebrate!

Ribs

Bench
Now you can celebrate having an outside back in your halves, like we've had for 10 months.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just another sock puppet trying on his stockings.

The live expectancy of low grade trolls is somewhat brief.

gregstar

Referee
well he's certainly enamored with himself.

he's started a thread in the nrl section. i predict a big future for this intellectual colossus

brendothejet

First Grade
we need some cannon fodder. We are chewing through it at too high a rate at the moment.

If only someone with some intellect who followed another code or another team came along.

unfortunately im pretty sure they don't exist.

gregstar

Referee
i feel for you brendo - i really do.

you would have thoroughly enjoyed the likes of cliffy, half, beaussie, kasper, johnny & others.

you certainly would have enjoyed EA's handywork.

LOL!

Collateral

Coach
gregstar said:
cliffy

you certainly would have enjoyed EA's handywork.

Lol...hasnt Cliffy pretty much been Vanquished from this forum as a whole? I think he hides at RLeague now, sporting a banner "LU the forum that John West Rejects"...

Whatever happened to EA?

gregstar

Referee
RedDragon said:
Lol...hasnt Cliffy pretty much been Vanquished from this forum as a whole? I think he hides at RLeague now, sporting a banner "LU the forum that John West Rejects"...

Whatever happened to EA?

you gotta miss cliffy! LOL! he had a great big target birthmark on his head.

EA is back at WORL where he started.

no idea why he won't return.

Rexxy

Coach
heard he'd been to Blockbuster then locked himself in a bedroom, holding his own Martin Short movie marathon.

WORL is looking like a battlefield at the moment. LOL

gregstar said:
EA is back at WORL where he started.

no idea why he won't return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts