What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

elidecelis

Sent off
You lot would be so ashamed of him if you saw the performances he's putting in this year. Spitting his dummy out because he can't get his own way.

Thats what happened when he couldnt get into the Waratahs 1st XV. Very disruptive to team harmony. Lets hope Gaz isn't like that.

brendothejet

First Grade
i was at Scum Park for the match on saturday night.

What a f**khole that place is. I know its been said before but i want to make it abundantly clear.

outside of Telstra stadium Shark park is the worst ruby league ground in the world. Pathetic viewing angles, sh*tty old grandstands. less atmosphere than a NASA training camp and f**ken wanker shark fans everywhere.

i f**king hate cronulla and all that football club stands for.

What topped it off was some spastic in the crowd with the banner:

Run Riot Cronulla

Shows just how classy a mob these stupid little insular bastards are...

Collateral

Coach
Yeah my friend went there the other week and said the only thing that was worse than the absolute sh!thole of a ground were the genetic leftovers known as Sharks supporters.

gregstar

Referee
Willow said:
lol. Not sure if I miss him.
He couldn't handle it I'm afraid. I got a year's worth of emails from him with the odd threat mixed in with pleas for understanding. When I stopped replying, he found out my phone number, the phone rang and its Cliffy the stalker at the other end. LOL. That's not even half of it. To say he is an oddball is putting it kindly.
bwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! hahahahahahahahaha!

almost missed this post willow.

are you sure cliffy wasn't just calling to confirm your pizza order?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I assume as announced by the NRL.

Bit premature to be starting a thread about it. ;-)

glory79

Juniors
The best thing about playing the sharks at the gong is that you can scream all the way back in the car through the shire "Sharks suck" "The shire is a hole". Then, wearing your dragons jersey you stop at Sylvania maccas and proceed to rubbish every sharks fan in sight before heading back over the bridge to the promised land!!!

The Preacher

First Grade
It may be a bit premature Willow, but it does give one a reason to keep all those abusive feelings pent up 'til a day worthy of expelling them. :x

glory79 said:
The best thing about playing the sharks at the gong is that you can scream all the way back in the car through the shire "Sharks suck" "The shire is a hole". Then, wearing your dragons jersey you stop at Sylvania maccas and proceed to rubbish every sharks fan in sight before heading back over the bridge to the promised land!!!
This game is at Scum Park.

I was hoping for a Friday night game.

I would expect The Army to be on form as we have a nice build up with our two games before hand being Brookvale and ANZAC Day.

From memory last time we played The Scum on Sunday down there we humped them with Blacklock cutting them to ribbons.

The Preacher

First Grade
Follow Me Up To Carlton said:
This game is at Scum Park.

BUGGER !!!
I should've looked up the draw, I didn't realise the game was at the Swamp.
I'll now have to put the chicken wire around the TV due to a self imposed ban re attending games at the hole.
This ban took effect when I realised that travelling to Nark Park and being ejected before first grade was not good value for money.
GOD I HATE THEM.:evil:
When your 7yo tells you to settle down when discussing the opposition, due to your ranting and raving, you realise how much these swamp dwellers can upset the apple cart.
Am I alone with these thoughts ?:?

Go Nulla

Bench
The Preacher said:
BUGGER !!!
I should've looked up the draw, I didn't realise the game was at the Swamp.
I'll now have to put the chicken wire around the TV due to a self imposed ban re attending games at the hole.
This ban took effect when I realised that travelling to Nark Park and being ejected before first grade was not good value for money.
GOD I HATE THEM.:evil:
When your 7yo tells you to settle down when discussing the opposition, due to your ranting and raving, you realise how much these swamp dwellers can upset the apple cart.
Am I alone with these thoughts ?:?

You must lead a very boring life you arse wipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.