What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendothejet

First Grade
Gregstar,

EA was a funny bastard and I've often wondered why he has dissapeared. Perhaps I'll have to get into WORL.

Rleague is lame and anyone who goes there to hide from LU posters is gay

Willow

Assistant Moderator
gregstar said:
you gotta miss cliffy! LOL! he had a great big target birthmark on his head.
lol. Not sure if I miss him.
He couldn't handle it I'm afraid. I got a year's worth of emails from him with the odd threat mixed in with pleas for understanding. When I stopped replying, he found out my phone number, the phone rang and its Cliffy the stalker at the other end. LOL. That's not even half of it. To say he is an oddball is putting it kindly.

Willow said:
He couldn't handle it I'm afraid. I got a year's worth of emails from him with the odd threat mixed in with pleas for understanding. When I stopped replying, he found out my phone number, the phone rang and its Cliffy the stalker at the other end. LOL. That's not even half of it. To say he is an oddball is putting it kindly.
lol.

Willow only the proprieters of the most succesfull League sites get stalkers, well done.

brendothejet

First Grade
That is scary Willow.

Do you think he has a scrap book of you? Does he send you letters cut out of magazine headlines/

Collateral

Coach
Willow said:
He couldn't handle it I'm afraid. I got a year's worth of emails from him with the odd threat mixed in with pleas for understanding. When I stopped replying, he found out my phone number, the phone rang and its Cliffy the stalker at the other end. LOL.

Wow thats a bit weird...

elidecelis

Sent off
Im thinking No13(outside centre). A million miles away defensively from League but given time he should come good.

Ribs

Bench
Should come good?

To play rugby??

Ha ha ha ha ha you dont even need arms to play that sh*t sport.

scarcev

Juniors
Nice to see that the future of rugby is going great guns as you develop all that junior talent!!!

When will you rugby pussies realise that every player you buy from league is a nail in your own coffin, as another junior gets knocked back for an established league player. Look at the Super 14....hahahaha a joke, does anyone outside of NZ and SA really watch that sh*t????

Wendell Sailor playing for NSW.....that in one statement is the integrity and mentality of union and the reason it will only ever be a 2nd or 3rd rate sport here.

I went to watch Randwick one Saturday and the ground announcer announced crowd changes to the players instead of player changes to the crowd cos it was easier!

elidecelis

Sent off
Who bought Michael O'Connor from the Queensland Reds?? Think of Gaz as retribution for this.
BTW, the great Reg Gasnier was a RU junior too.

elidecelis

Sent off
Wendell Sailor playing for NSW.....that in one statement is the integrity and mentality of union and the reason it will only ever be a 2nd or 3rd rate sport here

S14 teams are akin to NRL club sides. Where somebody is born and raised has nothing to do with which team you play for. You only have to look at RSA teams to see Boars from the high veldt like AJ Venter playing for the Durban Sharks. Thats a much bigger deal than Sailor playing for the Waratahs.

Zzzzzzzzzzz... away and sniff each others bums in the ruck again, mate. Incidentally, I agree with you, Afrikaners are pigs, with occasional exception. As for you, you're a bore.

elidecelis

Sent off
Thats the best retort anybody has said to me on here. Very good and im glad Nook isn't the only Rugby Lite fan on here with something going on upstairs. Anyway, sign on the dotted line Gaz.

Lawrence Raleigh said:
Afrikaners are pigs, with occasional exception. As for you, you're a bore.

Oh, and Gasnier can't tackle - he should fit in well. 3 months of being abused by sheepshaggers and pissed up bigots, then back to playing in front of 3 men and a dog against private schoolers named Stirling and Elton until some sh*tty "World Cup" where he'll be playing the likes of Kenya and Georgia. All for big cash. Sounds like yawnion is getting rorted by League players again.

International sport my arse - yawnion is in deep now - now that football (the real one, with the round ball) is kicking along, the last little thing your establishment sport desperately clung to - some sort of "international" competition - is well and truly gone.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
elidecelis said:
BTW, the great Reg Gasnier was a RU junior too.
A lying troll as well as a common troll. Nice touch.

Troll's thread has been transferred to the swamp where it belongs.

Troll, fair warning. You can post in this thread or in TFC, but nowhere else.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Willow said:

Or you bloody serious Willios ?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Unfortunately its all true. I normally wouldnt mention it but The Swamp has turned into something of a defacto social thread of late. Nowadays Cliffy hangs out on another forum, carrying his baggage around. I never post there. A few months back he started a thread about me - doing whatever 'the voices' were telling him to do that week. He was going ballistic, mentioned my name and the suburb I live in. Work himself up into a real frenzy - all on his own time. lol
I'm afraid there are some disturbed people out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts