What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribs

Bench
Worst thing is, we'll most likely have half a dozen players backing up....

Not that it will matter against those sh*t bricks.

The Preacher

First Grade
Ribs said:
Worst thing is, we'll most likely have half a dozen players backing up....

Not that it will matter against those sh*t bricks.

The more $'s you put on, the more $'s you get back*

*Old Bookmaker's Saying.:badgrin:

The Preacher

First Grade
No wonder "Munsie" gets headaches. Astute punting Mr. Ribs, very astute.

PS. Curly Seal says you are not getting paid. :lol:

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
I dont understand something.....

Last year the dragons officials said something like 'None of the sharks players would make it into the dragons side' in the newspaper, yet Im seeing TWO Premier League sharks players in their starting line up this week, Isemonger and Bickerstaff.... Hypocrites :lol:

Ribs

Bench
FFS, the scum must have won a game...

Oh yeah a two point hiding of an understrength Souths..... no wonder they feel like trolling.

Collateral

Coach
Sutho_Sharks said:

Last year the dragons officials said something like 'None of the sharks players would make it into the dragons side' in the newspaper, yet Im seeing TWO Premier League sharks players in their starting line up this week, Isemonger and Bickerstaff.... Hypocrites :lol:

Yeah because we are missing 3 of our starting fowards through injury. Do some research next time ay?

The Preacher

First Grade
Sutho_Sharks said:

As far as I remember, it was said that The Scum didn't have anyone better than the seven Dragons picked in a rep squad. This was said by either a coach or a media reporter.It was carried in the forum as a post signature I believe. I don't recall any Dragons official saying this, even though it's true, and as far as the Dragons having 2 ex Scum players in the starting 13, have a look where our injury toll is and that may well explain how, with the right people around them and after washing away all memory of Scum-play, they can be decent footballers. When our full complement returns you will see changes, though they have improved markedly since leaving the Juan Farkalls'.
Now, PI$$ OFF.:p

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I can't believe how stupid some of these scummers trolls are.
Sutho_Sharks said:
This much we know for sure.
Sutho_Sharks said:
Last year the dragons officials said something like 'None of the sharks players would make it into the dragons side' in the newspaper
Try again.

Selector Bob MacCarthy said 'something like' that and if I recall correctly, it really touched a nerve with dumb scummer trolls like you.

"I don't worry about where they come from. We just pick the best players." (for Origin)
- Bob McCarthy
"A lot of their (Cronulla's) best players are Kiwis and Queenslanders. They are no good to us."
- Bob McCarthy
"There is nothing wrong with the blokes we've put in. The seven St George players would make Cronulla's (team) pretty easy."
- Bob McCarthy

And the one you [duh] donot unnerstand...:alcho:
"I don't think all of Cronulla would make St George's team."
- Bob McCarthy
Sutho_Sharks said:
yet Im seeing TWO Premier League sharks players in their starting line up this week, Isemonger and Bickerstaff.... Hypocrites :lol:
LOL. And you just continue to make a fool of yourself. As suggested, do some research before you look like a complete waste of oxygen.

Dumb scummer trolls are the funniest trolls of all.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Shark Park is the best ground in the NRL in my opinion

A UAI of 91 and you're making a comment like that in the Dragons forum...

Yeah, you're real smart :roll:

Ribs

Bench
His UAI and a picture of Covell as a what.... a dog?

Moron.

The salt water mozzie's at that sh*t stain of a home ground have finally taken their toll.

2 True Blues

Coach
Hey Willow, how did Isemonger go in firsts anyway. Missed the game but hope he went well. He was good consistantly all last season. was hoping he went well.

Dakink

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Shark Park is the best ground in the NRL in my opinion

Hey nothing wrong with malaria and quick sand. Hang on, I can hear Lukey calling you "Hey Fluff boy where are you, Im getting sooooffffftt."

2 True Blues

Coach
I don't go for either teams but seriously Shark park is not that bad. I was at Brookie last weekend. Now that is a sh*t oval. They charge you 22 dollars for general admission and 40 bucks to sit in a 1970 grandstand.

They wouldnt even let me in with Mcdonalds from across the road, as they have a " No Mcdonalds allowed in the park " policy. And I had to eat it prior to being allowed in.

Now that is truly f**ked up !!

I know I grew up in god's country at Engadine so am open to ridicule from those that live in the concrete jungle which is Kogarah, but hey. Shark Park is far from the worst ground in the NRL, and that's a fact.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
2 True Blues said:
I don't go for either teams but seriously Shark park is not that bad. I was at Brookie last weekend. Now that is a sh*t oval. They charge you 22 dollars for general admission and 40 bucks to sit in a 1970 grandstand.

They wouldnt even let me in with Mcdonalds from across the road, as they have a " No Mcdonalds allowed in the park " policy. And I had to eat it prior to being allowed in.

Now that is truly f**ked up !!

I know I grew up in god's country at Engadine so am open to ridicule from those that live in the concrete jungle which is Kogarah, but hey. Shark Park is far from the worst ground in the NRL, and that's a fact.

It's far from the best too.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
He'd doing well off the bench 2TB. Backing up and defending strongly. Consistent is a good description.
Both he and Bickerstaff are filling in nicely while the forward ranks are a bit thin.

The Preacher

First Grade
Well I'll be FACT.There are a few grounds that will not allow you entry with "commercial food" 2TB, Win being one I know, that I frequent regularly.
I believe it could also exist at Telstra and SFS though this depends on how security feels at the time or if they are "blitzing" something else.
I have no problem with Brooky, so i suppose that it depends on peoples opinions, such as my hatred of Telstra and The Swamp. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.