What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach
That's good mate. He was very consistant last season and as brought up in a previous thread by me about him his defence is awesome. Glad he is going well. Cronulla were stupid to let him go mate.......

Glad to see him going well. I was inspired by his efforts when wearin the royal blue last season and the fact that he would never give in. Love that in a player. He has plenty of heart, Great stuff.....

2 True Blues

Coach
Brookie must be the most expensive ground in the NRL to enter, and for what exactly. I have never ever had a mozzie bite me at Shark Park and never had any hassles from gate staff and/or fans.

Come on guys. Deep down you all know it's the case. Great grandstands, top views of the game from all angles, and a game you can go to with your kids without gettin sh*t put on you's, or worry about gettin gang bashed just cause you support a different team.

The only mozzies I can see are the one's tryin to get a bite from Cronulla fans by sayin things earlier on this thread.

Anyway. Hope your season goes well guys. On paper as usual you's have a sh*t hot side.

PS.......Josh LEWIS is going great guns for the Jets...Can't believe you guys let him go........But thanks anyway......

The Preacher said:
BUGGER !!!
I should've looked up the draw, I didn't realise the game was at the Swamp.
I'll now have to put the chicken wire around the TV due to a self imposed ban re attending games at the hole.
This ban took effect when I realised that travelling to Nark Park and being ejected before first grade was not good value for money.
GOD I HATE THEM.:evil:
When your 7yo tells you to settle down when discussing the opposition, due to your ranting and raving, you realise how much these swamp dwellers can upset the apple cart.
Am I alone with these thoughts ?:?

All the more reason to go then.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
"I don't think all of Cronulla would make St George's team."

How can not all of cronulla not make St Georges team, obviously we are referring to 1st grade here, yet our Premier League players can? Im prity sure some Dragons officials threw some comments in as well!

LOL. And you just continue to make a fool of yourself. As suggested, do some research before you look like a complete waste of oxygen.

The Dragons are really scraping the bottom of the barrell when they need Cronulla rejects in their first grade... injuries or no injuries :lol:

Cronulla were stupid to let him go mate...

Yeah he would have been great to keep if he could actually hold onto the pill and offerened something in attack or defence... completely useless player and was treated accordingly at Cronulla.

He was very consistant last season

Yes, consistantly sh*t.

The Preacher

First Grade
You're talking garbage you Scummy Troll. When players show remarkable improvement after transferring away from one club to another, don't you think it shows what a sh*t club he was with previously. Ask Juan Farkall, he'll tell you, and he's been at the Swamp since 1967. :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sutho_Sharks.. tsk tsk... no retraction for the lie you told earlier?

Sutho_bullsh*tter said:
Im prity sure some Dragons officials threw some comments in as well!
Show us a source or admit you got it wrong. Or take the cowardly way out and slink off somewhere.

Now who's the hypocrite? I'm 'prity' sure its you.

For those who don't know, Sutho_Sharks is one the biggest whingers on the forums, a masochist who almost seems to enjoy getting the buggery kicked out of him... even the Sharks forum members thinks he's a goose.

The Preacher

First Grade
Nail 'im up I say, Nail 'im up.
Crucifiction, best thing the Romans ever done for us I say.

Cross your feet Sutho_Shark, we're running out of nails. :lol:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
The Preacher said:
As far as I remember, it was said that The Scum didn't have anyone better than the seven Dragons picked in a rep squad. This was said by either a coach or a media reporter.It was carried in the forum as a post signature I believe. I don't recall any Dragons official saying this, even though it's true, and as far as the Dragons having 2 ex Scum players in the starting 13, have a look where our injury toll is and that may well explain how, with the right people around them and after washing away all memory of Scum-play, they can be decent footballers. When our full complement returns you will see changes, though they have improved markedly since leaving the Juan Farkalls'.
Now, PI$$ OFF.:p

Other than Gasnier and Bailey id take every shark over his opposite dragons number

Ribs

Bench
And that BBSF is why your club is, and will always be, made up of losers.

Hows your supporters club going? Did you buy a special shirt too?

The Preacher

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
add your mrs to that list too

Let's face it BBSF, you're a goose, aren't you?
A dead-set, swap-hands-@-100, play-with-yourself, goose.

Now toddle back to your swamp forum, and leave us more fortunate people to ourselves, you longneck goose.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Other than Gasnier and Bailey id take every shark over his opposite dragons number
And I'm sure you'd take Covell a number of ways.

There's a reason why the punters continually turn away from the sharks.

Betting market for premiership:
NORTH QLD COWBOYS $5.00
ST GEORGE-ILLAWARRA $5.50
NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS $7.00
WESTS TIGERS $10.00
THE BULLDOGS $11.00

Betting market for spoon:
SOUTH SYDNEY $2.00
NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS $3.25
CANBERRA RAIDERS $6.00
CRONULLA SHARKS $13.00
PARRAMATTA EELS $15.00

www.centrebet.com

Don't know about you but I think $13 looks like handy odds.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Willow said:
And I'm sure you'd take Covell a number of ways.

There's a reason why the punters continually turn away from the sharks.

Betting market for premiership:
ST GEORGE-ILLAWARRA $5.50

Yeah i bet the guys who have gotten on St George in the last 15 years to win the premiership would be millionares now :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nice selective editing...

You forgot the spoon odds where the sharks come in at number four.

And in the premiership odds they are number 12 at $26. :lol:

Never let it be said the scum have a season of expectation ahead. :lol:

The Preacher

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Yeah i bet the guys who have gotten on St George in the last 15 years to win the premiership would be millionares now :lol:

What you say is sarcastically correct BBSF, BUT, they have collected in the past, unlike the Juan Farkall's you entertain in various positions. Ya swallower.:eek:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
...and bbsf, *Mod msg* following on from the family reference: Best to revisit those boundaries and guidelines that you so often forget. Try not to slip up again or there'll be no option other than to impose another barring from this forum. Thank you.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Willow said:
Nice selective editing...

You forgot the spoon odds where the sharks come in at number four.

People always think we will win the spoon, so you can go and put $5000 on them to win it ..... maybe youll get a bigger return than you did on the 2005 dragons premiership win :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.