What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Juniors
You mean this one?
Rude bastard said:
ANSWER MY QUESTION :

How did you get the idea from my last post that I was fearing foreign things? I'd like to know how your simple mind works....
Those were your words Jet Girl.
What I said was that you hold foreigners in contempt... and I have explained why I believe this to be the case.
Now... for the umpteenth time: What has your nationality got to do with whether you're a racist or not?

Rexxy

Coach
In the afternoon it s**ts me. There are heaps of trains to Worstville but they continually hop on our trains, they must feel good for that period they mix with us. You wander why once we are at Worstville station that they all get up in a mass and un-orderly exodus and get off, go one your own train. HAve you ever been on a train to Worstville, stinks like s**t!

Tsk Tsk tsk. more white supremicist arguments from a Pram Face from The Pig Farm. No wonder Pauline Hanson called the Shire home when she moved to Sydney.

Anonymous

Juniors
I think we've established that Salty has issues with people from different backgrounds.

Even his own fellow supporters tell him to shut up.

Rex, the post in question was from this thread, not one ages ago #-o .

You aernt very quick are you Willow, my question was first:

How did you get the idea from my last post that I was fearing foreign things? I'd like to know how your simple mind works....

at 29 June 4:59pm. You can prove me wrong, when was your question raised????

Anonymous

Juniors
Sharkies all the Way said:

You aernt very quick are you Willow, my question was first:

at 29 June 4:59pm. You can prove me wrong, when was your question raised????

Talk about way to go in the wannabe zombie stakes. :lol: You're a prize galah Salty. It's quite apparent that whenever you open your mouth, you're hearing it for the first time like everyone else.

My question: what's your racial background got to do with anything?
Was posted at 29 June 4:53pm

I have told you what I think about your 'question'.
Now you refuse to answer questions which were asked previously.

You have no credibility. Like I said, even your fellow Sharks supporters tell you shut up.

Rexxy

Coach

So you change just like the wind? So when it comes to what you say, what is it that we can or cant believe?

"I never knew a man/who told so many lies/He had a different story/for every set of eyes/how can he remember/who he's talking to/ I know it aint me/And I hope it isn't you.

And what's your racial background got to do with anything?

Obviously you can still be racist however I believe you are less likely to be so as if you are foreign yourself, meaning you have entered someone elses country. I think you are less inclined to resent others who have also entered someone elses country #-o . This is only my opinon. NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION - Supply quotes

Anonymous

Juniors
I did answer your question - I told you that I never said that. You were putting words into mouth.
I said you are comtemptuous towards those who are foreign to you. The proof is in this thread.

Backwater Mozzie said:
Obviously you can still be racist however I believe you are less likely to be so as if you are foreign yourself, meaning you have entered someone elses country. I think you are less inclined to resent others who have also entered someone elses country
LOL... yeah sure... that made a lot of sense.
Here's some more questions:
Who do count as being a foreigner?
And is there a scale as to who is more or less racist based on their nationality?

I wouldnt regard myself as a Recist, and you dont even know what nationality I am
Seriously... try again:
What has your nationality got to do with whether you're a racist or not?

Still not finished with the questions though...
Saltwater Yokel said:
You aernt very quick are you Willow, my question was first
Are you going to retract your statement that you asked the question first?

And... how do respond when even your own fellow Sharks supporters have told you to shut up?

Some points:

a. You have not answered my question still! You have quoted from a recent post not the post in question from what you said I was xenophobic. Dont try and distort the facts, provide evidence from the post in question

b. My answer was acceptable, it is reasonable to presume people who can relate to eachother (such as foreigners) would have less resentment against eachother. After all, why does most racism occur, because people dislike others entering their country, if you are in the same boat as another person, entering somone elses country why would you resent them. That would be hypocritical like you.

c. You have asked 'more questions'. I am still awating your correct answer to mine, not a bulls**t one like you fabricated.

d. Yes you did ask the first question, and I ahve now answered it, now answer mine.

e. When did my fellow supporters tell me to shut up? I recall only one instance, many months ago, if you are that desperate you need to refer to history like that then you are quite sad.

Still awaiting your answer to my question the post you called me a xenophobic from:

Anonymous

Juniors
Some points:

a. You have not answered my question still! You have quoted from a recent post not the post in question from what you said I was xenophobic. Dont try and distort the facts, provide evidence from the post in question

b. My answer was acceptable, it is reasonable to presume people who can relate to eachother (such as foreigners) would have less resentment against eachother. After all, why does most racism occur, because people dislike others entering their country, if you are in the same boat as another person, entering somone elses country why would you resent them. That would be hypocritical like you.

c. You have asked 'more questions'. I am still awating your correct answer to mine, not a bulls**t one like you fabricated.

d. Yes you did ask the first question, and I ahve now answered it, now answer mine.

e. When did my fellow supporters tell me to shut up? I recall only one instance, many months ago, if you are that desperate you need to refer to history like that then you are quite sad.

Still awaiting your answer to my question the post you called me a xenophobic from:

Salty... your spelling and grammar has improved remarkably since we upset you.
Mission accomplished.
liars.gif

:lol:

Now we have a typical attempt to avoid the task at hand. Its the Willow's lets try and change the subject by shoving a picture in attempt and changing the topic to 'your a liar'. Well Willow, despite your febal attempts to change it the question reamins: ](*,)

my last post does not 'smack of xenophobia', how to you gain that from it? How did you get the idea from my last post that I was fearing foreign things? I'd like to know how your simple mind works....

WHos the liar? Are you referring to yourself? Your the one who lied about me having xenophobia, because apart from the fact I dont you havent been able to forward evidence proving your reason to even mention someone having it.

Once again, just so if you do reply, note the words --> FROM MY LAST POST <--. You seem to have previously had difficulty providing evidence from the post in question and instead gave some from a more recent reply #-o .

:^o :^o :^o :^o

Rexxy

Coach
You are the liar and it was proven you pimple faced geek when we dragged up your old posts.

Now crawl back to the hanky your dad splooged in.

LIAR LIAR LIAR

Go tell your trainer Monkey that you have to understand what a lie is first not just regerdutate the word. You and Willow have the same problem (cough* xenophobia * cough)

You are the liar and it was proven you pimple faced geek when we dragged up your old posts.

Aernt you a liar? Never lied in your life? That is a small minded statement which I would expect from you. And its funny how you try to bring in the 'pimply faced geek' s**t, get some new material!!!

Anonymous

Juniors
I have answered your question speckhead.

You on the other hand have avoided all attempts at facing up to your own shortcomings.

Dictionary entry number 4:
rac·ism n
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Rexxy

Coach
How about front end virgin, back end whore. Thats new. Well sort of.

How about some words you hear at work (or are you a student, you are a liar so its hard to know what you say is true) Mop and Bucket to aisle Five. Someone has left a nasty deposit on the floor.

Or Someone wash this hanky. The splooge is talking but its not saying anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.