What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it still is.

If you're going to troll get your facts right. I say it again and read it slowly to make sure you comprehend:

St George is the only top flight sporting team to have won eleven Grand Finals in a row.

wittyfan

Referee
Denis'saints'Freak said:
No it still is.

If you're going to troll get your facts right. I say it again and read it slowly to make sure you comprehend:

St George is the only top flight sporting team to have won eleven Grand Finals in a row.

You won't find that anywhere in the Guiness Book of Records. :lol: Face it, they no longer have the World Record.

Saint 60

Juniors
hmmm world record for Grand final win in a row...?

Dragons are in the Guiness Book of Records, thanks Sully
-----------------------------
Dragons are in the Guiness Book
of Records gotta love that :clap: :clap:

wittyfan

Referee
Saint 60 said:
hmmm world record for Grand final win in a row...?

Dragons are in the Guiness Book of Records, thanks Sully
-----------------------------
Dragons are in the Guiness Book
of Records gotta love that :clap: :clap:

What edition is that? ;-)

Ok.....

I think your name is very appropriate ;-)

No, you posting in other threads defeats the purpose.

But that's secondary to the fact that the mere sight of you here offends my eyes.

This is gold, print it out and frame it! Talk about having no idea, 'posting in other threads defeats the purpose'? :lol: What does that drivel mean. The concept of 'defeating the purpose' relates to your idea of transferring this thread, it would deafeat the purpose of this thread, which is to contain sharks supporters as we would then post in another St George thread if this was not up, not that it stops me anyway. 'but thats secondary to the fact that the mere sight of you here offends my eyes' #-o . I dont know what to say, have you finished primary school yet? You must have a problem with your eyes :lol: .

Saint 60

Juniors
every editions since about 65..lol
and i think youll still find it in the Aussie section --

Grand finals being the key :)

---------------------------------------------

Saint 60

Juniors
if i ring them and let them know about a side that has played 1st grade for about 40 years, and have a can of Pepsi in their cabinet...and remind them that they are a professional team...do u think theyd know who i was talking about...? lol

----------------------------------------
O dam we are in the Guiness Book of Records
lol Benchmarks...? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
This could probably be a Sticky. A monument to the wisdom of the one & only Saltwater Mozzie...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Can you rename this thread then to SATW Swamp, wouldnt that be more appropriate considering I am a "Saltwarer Mozzie"? Or Willow were you just not that smart when thinking of a name to this thread #-o .

Rexxy

Coach
If it was named after you it would be a toilet.

Salty's blue, black and white toilet.

animal_lead.jpg

Rexxy

Coach
Sharkies all the Way said:
I think its only ok to troll the team you are playing in the next week forum. They will be discussing issues relevant to the game and your own side.

If you think it's only OK to troll the team you are playing next week, why are you here. Is the above a lie, or are you a shameless hypocrite?

1. Message bomber
2. Post editor
3. Troller
4. Dirtbag Racist
5. f**king liar

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=22417

Status
Not open for further replies.