What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely

Post Whore
Myself personally, I'm a troller, you can only have so much fun in one forum ... and you guys in here are a lot of fun, you're so serious ;)

Anonymous

Juniors
Surely said:
Myself personally, I'm a troller, you can only have so much fun in one forum ... and you guys in here are a lot of fun, you're so serious ;)
And what a funny post. :lol:

Thnx for renaming the thread. Now can you create one called 'Rex's Monkey Cage'? Or should I? :lol:

4. Dirtbag Racist
5. f***ing liar

Not nice at all Rex :( . Both are incorrect as well, I wouldnt regard myself as a Recist, and you dont even know what nationality I am so prity small minded claim by you to call someone a racist, maybe the people I so called said were dirty were my own people :shock: . Maybe not :shock: :shock: . And about a 'liar', how so? The Irony of all this, you have lied by calling me a racist #-o

ANother thing to note, that post was a while back, some people have to much time on their hands........

Anonymous

Juniors
No he hasn't. And what's your racial background got to do with anything? You can be a racist regardless of where you're from.
In fact, you last post smacks of xenophobia.

Pulling out the big words are we, did your Kindergarten teacher tell you that one? And no, my last post does not 'smack of xenophobia', how to you gain that from it? How did you get the idea from my last post that I was fearing foreign things? I'd like to know how your simple mind works....

Anonymous

Juniors
Sharkies all the Way said:
Pulling out the big words are we, did your Kindergarten teacher tell you that one? And no, my last post does not 'smack of xenophobia', how to you gain that from it? How did you get the idea from my last post that I was fearing foreign things? I'd like to know how your simple mind works....
I never realised xenophobia was a big word. :lol:

Where would Salty be without online dictionaries? Alas, you you can't even understand the context of your own post.

Yours is a world of wonder and blissful bewilderment.

I never realised xenophobia was a big word.

Where would Salty be without online dictionaries? Alas, you you can't even understand the context of your own post.

Yours is a world of wonder and blissful bewilderment.

No, that word is not applicable to my post, you are an unintelligent person TRYING to use big words but unfortunately in this case you have used it incorrectly, keep on trying :lol: . In addition to this fact, you are trying to avoid answering my question by attempting to knock me, the question stands.....

How did you get the idea from my last post that I was fearing foreign things? I'd like to know how your simple mind works....

I am, if you cant realise asking for evidence in the form of a quote of the area in which I displayed xenophobic traits

Anonymous

Juniors
Sharkies all the Way said:
How did you get the idea from my last post that I was fearing foreign things? I'd like to know how your simple mind works....

I am, if you cant realise asking for evidence in the form of a quote of the area in which I displayed xenophobic traits
Salty... now don't blow a gasket... but you're replying to your own quotes now.

Sharkies all the Way wrote:

Quote:

Salty... now don't blow a gasket... but you're replying to your own quotes now.

Still a bit slow tonite? I am describing what I had previously asked so that you, being a mindless Stain supporter as you are would understand exactly what I was asking for :shock: #-o :shock: .

Anonymous

Juniors
And this coming from someone who is best described as a scummer with spell checker in tow.

You've been attributed with saying the following:
1.) Mosquitoes do not breed in salt water.
2.) Winning a premiership means nothing.
3.) I think its only ok to troll the team you are playing in the next week forum. They will be discussing issues relevant to the game and your own side.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And the backflips were even more entertaining. You're definitely a product of the Jet Boy - Jet Girl generation.

For your information troller:
xenophobia: A person unduly fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially of strangers or foreign peoples.

As Rex pointed out, you have a racist streak in you. Underline the word 'contemptuous' next time you visit the dictionary.

Judging from your signature and the amount of bad language used I'd guess you are a local from Hurstville, I'd also guess you have somthing against the great club that is the Cronulla Sharks. It may also stem from the fact that your club is dead and ours continues on.

:clap:

My initial post:

Thnx for renaming the thread. Now can you create one called 'Rex's Monkey Cage'? Or should I?

Quote:

4. Dirtbag Racist
5. f***ing liar

Not nice at all Rex . Both are incorrect as well, I wouldnt regard myself as a Recist, and you dont even know what nationality I am so prity small minded claim by you to call someone a racist, maybe the people I so called said were dirty were my own people . Maybe not . And about a 'liar', how so? The Irony of all this, you have lied by calling me a racist

ANother thing to note, that post was a while back, some people have to much time on their hands........

Your response:

you last post smacks of xenophobia.

I still fail to see how the post in question, see above (mine) is xenophobic. Provide me with quotes of the sections that portrayed this! No, you wont will you, because there are none. To attempt to avoid reality and this you have began attacking me in the last post.

ANSWER MY QUESTION :

Rexxy

Coach
The fact is around Hurstville etc and beyond its a nighymare, they shouldnt sit down due to the fact they smell, people shouldnt be subjected to their awful stench, thats why there are other services for them. They can go on their old trains and stink em up heaps, we will have the Tangara's which we keep in perfect condition.

Racist.

I think its only ok to troll the team you are playing in the next week forum. They will be discussing issues relevant to the game and your own side.

Lies

Anonymous

Juniors
Salt water xenophobia said:
I wouldnt regard myself as a Recist, and you dont even know what nationality I am
That's blissful bewilderment.

Apart from the usual spelling errors, you've also contradicted yourself.

I asked what's your nationality got to do with it... how about answering that first?

By saying, "you dont even know what nationality I am", you are already suggesting that one's nationality is a defining factor when working out if someone is racist or not.
Hence your veiled contempt for all things which do not share your notion of culture.

Quote:
The fact is around Hurstville etc and beyond its a nighymare, they shouldnt sit down due to the fact they smell, people shouldnt be subjected to their awful stench, thats why there are other services for them. They can go on their old trains and stink em up heaps, we will have the Tangara's which we keep in perfect condition.

Racist.

What? I am not being racist, I am referring to people from Hurstville, not a particular race #-o . You must be thinking of that #-o . I just dont want people from that particular location to sit down :lol:

Salt water xenophobia wrote:
I wouldnt regard myself as a Recist, and you dont even know what nationality I am

That's blissful bewilderment.

Apart from the usual spelling errors, you've also contradicted yourself.

I asked what's your nationality got to do with it... how about answering that first?

By saying, "you dont even know what nationality I am", you are already suggesting that one's nationality is a defining factor when working out if someone is racist or not.
Hence your veiled contempt for all things which do not share your notion of culture.

You are talking, how can I describe in gently Willow, s**t. Get some hard evidence then I might concede defeat. What I said ("you dont even know what nationality I am" means nothing, apart from the fact that you dont actually know what nationality I am #-o . That in no way makes my xenophobic! #-o . You have pulled a word out of your a**e which doesnt suit the circumstances!

Status
Not open for further replies.