What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexxy

Coach
Sharkies all the Way said:
Quote:
The fact is around Hurstville etc and beyond its a nighymare, they shouldnt sit down due to the fact they smell, people shouldnt be subjected to their awful stench, thats why there are other services for them. They can go on their old trains and stink em up heaps, we will have the Tangara's which we keep in perfect condition.

Racist.

What? I am not being racist, I am referring to people from Hurstville, not a particular race #-o . You must be thinking of that #-o . I just dont want people from that particular location to sit down :lol:

Lies, lies, lies. here it isi for others to judge you by your weasle words and your putrid hatred for other human beings.

Pity your parents didnt teach you any common decency. They failed.

I have answered your question speckhead.

Willow, you havent answered my question and it is apparent you will never because you had no reason to use the word xenophobia from that post. Simply, you cant find any evidence from it.

This was your 'proof', pity it wasnt the reply that you called me a xenophobic from, so provide evidence from the correct post

Obviously you can still be racist however I believe you are less likely to be so as if you are foreign yourself, meaning you have entered someone elses country. I think you are less inclined to resent others who have also entered someone elses country

This post followed your use of xenophobia, and even apart from this fact the above quote isnt even and example of it! How did my initial and the above post display xenophobic characteristics????

Tommy,

I think the point that you are purposely missing is that the thread is for St George supporters to talk about what they love about their club, not for opposition fans to troll in. You may think what your saying is clever, but believe me, it's not.

How about you salvage some dignity and edit your own post to save a moderator from having to delete it.

Anonymous

Juniors
f**k, you really don't get it do you Tommy?
Too bad... we asked nicely.
Supporters like you whinge at the drop of a hat - this can be easily proved.
This Saints forum has a great record of engaging in banter with trolls bigger and better than yourself.
All we ask is that certain threads are left alone. If you can't respect that and can't take a direct request, then it's off to the swamp with you.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Ok then Willow, just for you i will leave this thread alone. But i'll be back to create my own thread after we beat you in a couple of weeks...and it will be satire so there's no need to worry.

Anonymous

Juniors
I never worry. Like I said, we have plenty of trolls who come and go. I could set my clock to some of them.

Rexxy

Coach
Just being associated with someone who thinks drink driving is a funny thing, makes me feel dirty.

Acka

Coach
sullyfan said:
Rex said:
no respect!

I love the fact St George didnt lose a game at Kogarah Oval in 12 years . A fantastic record.

They hardly played there! They played most of their home games at the SCG as part of the old Match Of The Day.

They still played over 50 games at the venue during that period.

bender

Juniors
bender said:
Well there not exactly title contenders, could not even make the 8 in 15 team competition. Still though, I guess you could cling to hope that they have unfulfilled potential. What odds are they to pick up the spoon this year, I might have a flutter. ;-)

Well i guess they didnt finish last and they did improve a little Willow, even made the 8. What do you call their finish - 7th?, in a 15 team competition. Still in the bottom half of the league but far better than last year. I think you St George were one of the overperformed teams considering the talent at their disposal. Maybe next year they will finish in the top half if they have the same run of luck as this year.

Anonymous

Juniors
bender said:
bender said:
Well there not exactly title contenders, could not even make the 8 in 15 team competition. Still though, I guess you could cling to hope that they have unfulfilled potential. What odds are they to pick up the spoon this year, I might have a flutter. ;-)

Well i guess they didnt finish last and they did improve a little Willow, even made the 8. What do you call their finish - 7th?, in a 15 team competition. Still in the bottom half of the league but far better than last year. I think you St George were one of the overperformed teams considering the talent at their disposal. Maybe next year they will finish in the top half if they have the same run of luck as this year.
Bloody hell... something from seven months ago. Welcome back Bender. :D

A small point but if I may... the way it works is after 26 rounds, Saints were 5th. The NRL ladder, the RL tables ladder and even my ladder will show it that way.
After that, it becomes the semi-finals.

Officially speaking, the 7th finishing team (Cowboys) won and were able to advance while the 5th finishing team (Dragons) bowed out.

btw, you never did tell me what odds you were offering on a spoon bet.

bender

Juniors
Willow said:
Bloody hell... something from seven months ago. Welcome back Bender. :D
[\quote]
Just experimenting with the view own topics feature.

I have been lurking, but posts are largely cutback nowadays due to the dreaded phpbb. Plus, you tend to lose track of everybody with the massive amount of posters on the site. Things seem to be going very well, it will be interesting to see TFR travels during the off season.

A small point but if I may... the way it works is after 26 rounds, Saints were 5th. The NRL ladder, the RL tables ladder and even my ladder will show it that way.
After that, it becomes the semi-finals.

Officially speaking, the 7th finishing team (Cowboys) won and were able to advance while the 5th finishing team (Dragons) bowed out.

[\quote]

Lol.. I expected that. 5th or 7th I guess it depends on whether you are happy with a solid season or whether you are aiming for the premiership. Maybe you could consider that St George finished above the Broncos during one of their losing Grand Final years from the early 90s. Officially speaking they were ahead of them at the close of the regular season werent they?

That was back when Barrett was injured and their season rested on Bailey and Ryles staying injury free. Take those three out of the Saints side and I think you would be more than happy with the odds i was prepared to offer.

How do Saints look for next year? I will have to review the sides closer to the season, but with most of the bottom sides looking like improving, they look destined to finish in the lower half again.

Anonymous

Juniors
bender said:
Lol.. I expected that. 5th or 7th I guess it depends on whether you are happy with a solid season or whether you are aiming for the premiership. Maybe you could consider that St George finished above the Broncos during one of their losing Grand Final years from the early 90s. Officially speaking they were ahead of them at the close of the regular season werent they?
It's not me. It's the premiership ladder - with win/loss and for-and-against - from the minor premiers down to the wooden spooners.
Anything after that is the semi-finals. The grand finals winner finishes 1st ofcourse and the other grand finalist is runner up. But thats in the semi-finals.

bender said:
That was back when Barrett was injured and their season rested on Bailey and Ryles staying injury free. Take those three out of the Saints side and I think you would be more than happy with the odds i was prepared to offer.
lol you still haven't revealed what these odds were. They must be slippery.
FYI, Saints played with out both Ryles and Bailey for large portions of the year.
Luke Bailey 7 games
Trent Barrett 16 games
Jason Ryles 14 games
You were trying to predict things based on 2003 form without considering other rising players.

bender said:
How do Saints look for next year? I will have to review the sides closer to the season, but with most of the bottom sides looking like improving, they look destined to finish in the lower half again.
I don't know. You tell me... and put your money on the table this time. ;-)

luther

Juniors
easts suck!!!

the old transit lounge fromthe 80's manages to catch a few high flying players and win one comp in 30 years partly due to a salary cap scandal.

it equates to the newcastle triumph in 1997: full of sentiment but tainted by a hidden reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.