What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mate the year is 2008 not 2004 :lol:
Just as I thought, a troll in denial.

Well Cogburn is a dickhead fullstop.
That's not what he asked. Coggie is a Roosters supporter.

Why do you avoid questions? Oh that's right... you're a troll.

Look Geo, you seem like a nice enough fella so I'll share some facts with you. This Dragons forum has been bombarded by trolls for years now, but we've only got stronger. Some Roosters supporters have been up there doing their best. Some others have simply given up trying to be the voice of reason while their fellow supporters act like dickheads.

The old blokes with puberty still beckoning like Coggie, melon, and Roosterphin in the past have created the mess and then usually run away for months on end, they rarely or never post in the LU Roosters forum; and on a couple of occasions of extreme dummy spits, some dopes have actually issued the site with laughable threats.

People whinging about trolls in their team forums is a pretty old argument. Suffice to say, seen it all before.

The question is, do you really want to be put in the same class as Coggie?

Geohood

Bench
Round 26 was probably the first time I've gone to the Dragons forum, fair dinkum I don't care what goes on here but I know that there hasn't really been any sh*t between Roosters fans in other teams forum that I've witnessed this year (other than Souffs probably).

Btw trolls go in seeking trouble, I don't see where I've done that. Anyway you won't be seeing me around here anymore ;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
When are you lot gonna stop playing victim in all this trolling, as I said in another thread, thank dickeads like Gaba, Leaguelover, Superhero, and dally. Anyway. This is getting silly, I have sorrows to drown so I doubt i'll be back tonight.
Well right now I see you blaming your trolling on four other members: three of whom are not regular posters in this Dragons forum and one who isn't even a Saints supporter.

adam, are you sure you're not just looking for somewhere to vent your spleen?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Round 26 was probably the first time I've gone to the Dragons forum, fair dinkum I don't care what goes on here but I know that there hasn't really been any sh*t between Roosters fans in other teams forum that I've witnessed this year (other than Souffs probably).

Btw trolls go in seeking trouble, I don't see where I've done that. Anyway you won't be seeing me around here anymore ;-)
You're taking the loss really hard. I understand that.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
In the Roosters forum tonight:

saves us bagging your rubbish choking club.
'us'

See what I mean geo and adam (and OVP...?)

This bloke is unknown to the majority of contributors in the Dragons forum.

He and couple of others have sucked you in.

dogz08

First Grade
It's a good thing leaguelover3 is on the roosters forums now and not on the dogs one, hope he stays there :pray:

juanfarkall

Coach
No melonie sightings....

Maybe he is still trying to find the picture that he promised to post a year or so ago ......

Dragon

Coach
C'mon Roosters fans, up past your bed time?

2006_04_19_choke.jpg

Andre says...you choked

(and yes i like to regress into a 13 yr old at any opportunity i get)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And to the above, i'm fairly sure TAB Sportsbet had NZ as favourites.
lol @ 'to the above'.

I'm sure there was a lot of underdog money on the Warriors, especially with NZ punters. But FFS, you're clutching at straws if you think for one moment that the Roosters were not favourites. 4th v 8th, you do the sums.

Come back to the real world adam, your team were beaten by a team lower on the ladder. They held a handy lead at half time but ran out of steam and were kept scoreless in the second half.

In the language you understand: they choked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts