What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ah, the dope decides to make an entrance three days later. What's up Stacey, not allowed to use the computer at home on the weekends? Or were you too busy drowning your sorrows?

Or like the team you support, did you just run out of steam?

STSAE

Juniors
85, 92, 93, 96 and 99.

I see im in the company of Choko Greatness.

image.php

choke.jpg

I love the FACT youve all waited for this all year. Summs up your sorry arses, your ONLY joy is watching Easts lose. We OWN your arses, its a mental thing.

6pts in 160mins, youre only as good as your last Choke.

I will stick my 2002 DVD on now.:lol:

Seeyas Chokos.

:lol::lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
If the Roosters didn't choke in both semis - games they led by 8 and 7 at halftime respectively - then what do there genius troll fans believe to be the reason for their rather remarkable second half collapses in both games? An overrated one-trick pony of a halfback? Poor coaching? A prima donna captain who prefers whining to accountability? Mentally and physically soft forwards?

The Preacher

First Grade
85, 92, 93, 96 and 99.

I see im in the company of Choko Greatness.

image.php

choke.jpg

I love the FACT youve all waited for this all year. Summs up your sorry arses, your ONLY joy is watching Easts lose. We OWN your arses, its a mental thing.

6pts in 160mins, youre only as good as your last Choke.

I will stick my 2002 DVD on now.:lol:

Seeyas Chokos.

:lol::lol:

You take it from behind, don't you ??? Come on, admit it, you're nothing but a pillow biter, aren't you????

Ram Man

Juniors
I'm not in the same class as these guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface O'reilly
We were totally taken out of that second half thanks to Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentski
The ref influenced the game way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterphin1
seriously I have had a gutful of the refs attitude towards us.
As a Roosters supporter, I am embarrased by these statements, these 3 blokes do not speak for me!
Pathetic excuses blaming the referee.
We lost fair and square because we failed to turn up for the second half and choked. Plain and Simple.
For the second week in a row we failed to score any points in the second half. nothing to do with the referee.

drake

First Grade
As a Roosters supporter, I am embarrased by these statements, these 3 blokes do not speak for me!
Pathetic excuses blaming the referee.
We lost fair and square because we failed to turn up for the second half and choked. Plain and Simple.
For the second week in a row we failed to score any points in the second half. nothing to do with the referee.
Class, good onya Ram Man.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
ROFLOL.

You are kidding right???

If that happened to your side youd have teared up all off season.

And the "unbiased observer" bit, thats classic comedy from the Wilbur man.:lol:

You Chokers make a thread that lasts 5 pages and has nothing but SonicBoonGirls little arrival to stick the slipper in.

Remember youre talking about Easts. I dig, you all crave the coqq.

We beat youse home again. I am still :lol: and youre still Chokers.

yeah we choked, but guess what, you choked too:lol::crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts