What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintsman

Juniors
We are cut you f**king mong. I'm gutted. If you ever saw your side play in a f**king finals game you would know the feeling.

And to the above, i'm fairly sure TAB Sportsbet had NZ as favourites.

Have a cry stupid Rorters scum. Yours posts have been so lame. You guys were being cocky bastards and rubbing it into us so now its your turn to receive it. :lol::lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Rubbish rains on the Roosters

a mob of fans began throwing plastic bottles and chicken legs onto the field as the Roosters stood behind the posts after a Warriors try.

[Roosters CEO] Canavan called for the NRL to seek out the culprits and ban them for life.

More: http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24374470-23214,00.html

Bit over the top isn't it Brian? I know your team just laid down in the second half and choked to a lower-placed Warriors, and this has to be tough. But don't take your frustrations out on a few fans that were simply caught up the moment.

An ubiased observer such as myself could be excused for thinking you're just a whinger.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Canavan called for the NRL to seek out the culprits and ban them for life

:lol:

You know how them Moaris just looooooove fried chicken !

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There's nothing in the report to say that any Roosters players attempted to consume the chicken legs. Probably just as well, Auckland Hospital's Choke Ward is already busy enough.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm trying, very trying. Playing to an empty room is nothing new to me.

Survivor... Coggie... where are you?

brendothejet

First Grade
Im not going to dig them up, but i know i made several posts congratulating the roosters on beating us in the last round, but warning that they weren't premiers yet.

Its nice to see that they have egg on their faces now.

leaguelover3

juniors
so....you're bagging us out for finishing higher than you? Nice work...whatever helps you sleep at night...

Hello numnuts, your getting bagged for not listening with your other mates, you were warned you had he worst side in the 8, u were warned your halves are kick happy dumb asses, you were warned freddy is dumb as bat sh*t.

CHOKES on you BWA AHH HA

Hi Phantom BWAA AHHHHAAA

STSAE

Juniors
ROFLOL.

10-0 us sorry saps beat you chokers.

And all you can manage was 1 try in your last 2wks of footy.

Thats a Choke Baby.:lol:

And the dates and times are there for all to see in the Esats section, us Easts fans didnt start this, and we still finished ahead of you Chokers AGAIN.

I dont give a flying Farrrrrrrk, I win again.:lol:

:lol::lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Rubbish rains on the Roosters

a mob of fans began throwing plastic bottles and chicken legs onto the field as the Roosters stood behind the posts after a Warriors try.

[Roosters CEO] Canavan called for the NRL to seek out the culprits and ban them for life.

More: http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24374470-23214,00.html

Bit over the top isn't it Brian? I know your team just laid down in the second half and choked to a lower-placed Warriors, and this has to be tough. But don't take your frustrations out on a few fans that were simply caught up the moment.

An ubiased observer such as myself could be excused for thinking you're just a whinger.

ROFLOL.

You are kidding right???

If that happened to your side youd have teared up all off season.

And the "unbiased observer" bit, thats classic comedy from the Wilbur man.:lol:

You Chokers make a thread that lasts 5 pages and has nothing but SonicBoonGirls little arrival to stick the slipper in.

Remember youre talking about Easts. I dig, you all crave the coqq.

We beat youse home again. I am still :lol: and youre still Chokers.

STSAE

Juniors
Geo, are you a troll in denial?Well that's simply not true. Which bubble are you living in?And yet, you're here having soppy wet paper bag digs at the supporters of this fine club.

Have a look at the Swamp thread, look at who has the opening post, look at the date...

Then come back and give me your opinion.

Geo, your integrity is on the line.

ROFLOL, Wilburs talking "integrity" now.:lol:

Dead set you are a classic.:lol:

Its all that coqqenvy and 30yrs of frustration, you dopey Chokers.

Its eating youse up.

You gain nothing from this, we gained another week from your Choke, in fact your TWO Chokes.

Youse just cant win a comp and it has farrrrrrrrrked youse up.

Its so :lol: cos its so true.

Seeyas sukkers.

Last edited:

Gaba

First Grade
ROFLOL, Wilburs talking "integrity" now.:lol:

Dead set you are a classic.:lol:

Its all that coqqenvy and 30yrs of frustration, you dopey Chokers.

Its eating youse up.

You gain nothing from this, we gained another week from your Choke, in fact your TWO Chokes.

Youse just cant win a comp and it has farrrrrrrrrked youse up.

Its so :lol: cos its so true.

Seeyas sukkers.

Actually its the roosters who choke six times ,

choke of the weather

the only team what in the top 4 choked

choke after leading against broncos

choke after leading warriors

choke after half times both games

LOL

Ribs

Bench
ha ha ha every time your team of bomb kickers f*cked up I laughed out loud thinking of all the roosters supporters on here.

All the crap about choking and you go and lose both finals and get your ass handed to you by the team that came 8th!!!

At least now you have the off season to go learn the rules, just dont come back in here sprouting rubbish until you do, its embarrassing.

Ribs

Bench
Is that all you have?

We own your club. Besides a monsoon soaked last effort you dont come close. If you did you wouldnt be getting your 2 inch erection because you beat us once.

Anyone on forums thats uses the classic:

"I win again"

Is a little kid..... so stop making it worse. Your team didnt back you up champ, they f*cking choked to the team that came 8th.

Tommy still stoked on the McIntye? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts